Well he is toast

jmaz268

Killin' is my business, a
Donating Member
Registered
Well Stanley "Tookie" Williams is gone.

Kinda a heated debate on him.  Got what he deserved if you asked me.

Apparently it took longer than usual to complete the process of lethal injection.  Because they could not find a vein. That sucks huh.  Guess he shouldn't have killed the four people with a shotgun while robbing people huh....The sad thing is him and all his family wanted clemency and he would never even admit doing it. All were claiming he was innocent. To me that is BS....You don't get to the top of a very large gang aka "Crips" without doing some very disturbing things. Should have the let the families of the 4 people he murdered push the button.

And it amazes me how the racial card always comes out in situations like these.  Actually it sickens me when I think of me over in Iraq fighting for this crap.  Just plain sickens me.  To me as long as you watch my back and youre back and do what is right and never give up....you are good peoples to me.

Well I probably pi$$ed some people off but oh well.  I have a saying.

Better to be pi$$ed off than pi$$ed on.

Have gr8t one.

John

<!--EDIT|jmaz268
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134548331 -->

thats a pretty funny sig line... and he was true to his word at any rate..

no matter how you feel about the current situation.

This may stir up some people but I don't think we use the death penalty enough. And if we used cruel and unusual punishment, people would be less likely to do the crap in the first place. I know if the penalty for killing someone was that you got shot in both knee caps and then were left to flop around for a while before the finally did away with you, there would be a lot less killing.

This may stir up some people but I don't think we use the death penalty enough. And if we used cruel and unusual punishment, people would be less likely to do the crap in the first place. I know if the penalty for killing someone was that you got shot in both knee caps and then were left to flop around for a while before the finally did away with you, there would be a lot less killing.
+5 billion

Back