Has this contraption been posted?

This??? :whistle: Well it was a Busa, sorta still is most of one anyhow. just has a few add on mods done. :laugh:

img_7358.jpg

Well I hate critize anothers creativity, you know "to each his own" ...."beauty is in the eye of the beholder" "one mans junk is another mans gold" But Dam!!! Thats some messed up______ right there. Now if they some how intergrated a Baxley Chock there with the front wheel so you connect and disconnect the Busa at will I can see this as a win :laugh:

.....Hold the phone I just realized it's a win no matter what it's a 4 passenger Y-Rex you can fit 2 more people on it :thumbsup:

Some where a fair is missing one of their scrambler seats.

It does beg one question. I wonder how he integrated the controls.

Well I hate critize anothers creativity, you know "to each his own" ...."beauty is in the eye of the beer holder" "one mans junk is another mans gold" But Dam!!! Thats some messed up______ right there. Now if they some how intergrated a Baxley Chock there with the front wheel so you connect and disconnect the Busa at will I can see this as a win :laugh:

.....Hold the phone I just realized it's a win no matter what it's a 4 passenger Y-Rex you can fit 2 more people on it :thumbsup:

Fixed that for you :laugh:

Back