Hardcore dancing

im gonna say this cuz nobody else will. mods, do what you must...all that shid is, is a bunch of poor confused white boys who have/had little parental control/direction in their lives, lashing out in confusion and frustration for being so mentally neglected by said parents they cant think of anything better to do.

crazy crackers!
tounge.gif

okay...im done.
rant.gif

and i'm proud to say that in the generation i reign from?...if one man was danicing with another?...it was because he was shooting at his feet...as in.....

"DANCE BIOTCH!!!"

laugh.gif

and that's as close as i ever wanna get...or will get...or i'll be incarcerated for shoot'in the fug out of a bunch of...well?...i have no clue what "They" are...there ain't even a term!
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

laugh.gif

Looks like some kids forgot to take their medication! I don't see the appeal in it but hey how I danced as a kid my parents didn't like it either. Somebody gotta be the butt of jokes!

It's just pointless mosh pit dancing...they've been doing it since punk rockers started doing it in the late 70's.  Those are just some young kids being stupid, no biggy.
+1. I was one of those in the 70s. I still like the hardcore music, but if one of those little fuggers kicked me in the mosh pit, the hardcore dance would become lights out for him.

Personally, I would like to see this type of dancing done with very sharp hand-held weapons...
Then you would see who the pros really are. John Travolta, eat your heart out!

The first rule of Fight Club is, you do not talk about Fight Club.  
tounge.gif
What's the second rule?
tounge.gif
The 2nd rule of Fight Club is, you DO NOT talk about Fight Club.  
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

What a great movie!!  
jump9.gif
I didn't like the ending. Gee, I'm a psyco with an imaginary friend I pretend to fight with and everone that sees me beat myself up wants to join my club. Come on. It was better when they had you thinking he was being manipulated by a stranger.

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Thats not dancing, I've seen dancing, and believe me thats not it.
biggrin.gif

Hey, if these idiots like it (nobody twisted their arm to enter) and it's made aware to all what the deal is for those who enter, then let them pound the crap out of each other, that would be funny entertainment to watch
laugh.gif

the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles danced better than those kids!  "go Ninja, go Ninja, GO!"
biggrin.gif
AAAAAAAA!!!!! images of Vanilla Ice just screaming through my head....

kids beating on each other and vanilla ice dancing.... both real BAD examples of what dancing really is.. LOL

isnt Vanilla Ice better than M.C. Hammer?  
tounge.gif
  "uh-oh, uh-oh, uh-oh, uh-oh....STOP! Hammer Time!"

<!--EDIT|BigDiesel
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154679179 -->

I can see it now, oops I just whooped your @ss and yours and yours.

Big D, I rather sit back with my Hennessey and watch two girls dance with each other all night.

Back