Hamas attacks Israel

It will be interesting to see how Putin reacts to Israel, as he has good relationship with them as well as Iran.
Putin will be rubbing his hands and Zelensky will be holding his head - it shifted the news from Europe to the Middle east.

it can only benefit Russia, i think the US are getting tired of the Ukraine forever war, this will be shorter with more support for Israel.

I had a conversation with an Israeli student that told me there is resentment among a growing Israeli peace activist group about the U.S. support to the Israeli government because they feel it encourages ongoing strife between the two sectors. Both sides have violated international law and human rights standards countless times, so I scratch my head as to why the U.S. takes such an upfront stance. The original connection from the middle of last century hardly seems enough reason. It has become another instance of "because that's the way we've always done it".

^^^
The problem is the brutality of Hamas, or in that matter most of the terrorist organizations. No matter what the differences are, there is no justification for these acts, other than destroying people who display these values.

^^^
The problem is the brutality of Hamas, or in that matter most of the terrorist organizations. No matter what the differences are, there is no justification for these acts, other than destroying people who display these values.

Certainly sounds like ISIS now beheading young boys

Sounds like that may have taken a leaf out of the ISIS manual

Certainly sounds like ISIS now beheading young boys

Sounds like that may have taken a leaf out of the ISIS manual
There is no difference in the ideology from ISIS.

All we have to do is read chapter 15 of Hamas’s covenant, available to anyone on the internet.

See below for a short extract to save you time.

Basically no difference between the Hitler Nazi covenant of ethnic cleansing by genocide.

If you want to see the whole covenant, the link is below.

Article Fifteen:​

The day that enemies usurp part of Moslem land, Jihad becomes the individual duty of every Moslem. In face of the Jews' usurpation of Palestine, it is compulsory that the banner of Jihad be raised. To do this requires the diffusion of Islamic consciousness among the masses, both on the regional, Arab and Islamic levels. It is necessary to instill the spirit of Jihad in the heart of the nation so that they would confront the enemies and join the ranks of the fighters.

Wow I just heard rumblings that some weapons that arrived in Halas hands are new weapons that were given to Ukraine

Black market comes into action again

The corruption of the world never ceases
It’s near the end of the monologue

Note if you go on MSM the stories are Russians captures Ukrainian waepons and give these to Hamas

so who do you believe ?

Last edited:
^^^

Hamas are filling a vacuum isreal executed most top rank army commanders in the early 1920s and neutered the army kept the Palestinian from realizing a sovrenty state. Fast forward 2023 read the ominous signs in Isreal newly created far right govt. Even it's own people are being treated to the same extreme rules made by the far right agenda and also links to billionaire American

There are people, in every culture, in every nation, that like to murder and butcher and rape, When such people rise to power it gives sanction to all the similar minded to join in the action. A lot of this Hamas butchery is simply due to the fact that they are not a real nation, not a state as such governed by law but a sort of feudal arrangement where the most violent rise to power. Many Arab nations don't have much of a history of 'democracy' but rather of dictatorships which makes barbarism a given.

But either form of national rule is a prey to this violent madness. Cambodia, Germany, Uganda, the list is endless, formerly decent rational places that were turned into hell holes because psychopaths got into power and all the latent murderers came out of the woodwork to follow them. In nearly every case the only solution is to invade and totally annihilate the psychopaths. Unfortunately a lot of collateral damage and loss of innocent life occurs with it.

There are people, in every culture, in every nation, that like to murder and butcher and rape, When such people rise to power it gives sanction to all the similar minded to join in the action. A lot of this Hamas butchery is simply due to the fact that they are not a real nation, not a state as such governed by law but a sort of feudal arrangement where the most violent rise to power. Many Arab nations don't have much of a history of 'democracy' but rather of dictatorships which makes barbarism a given.

But either form of national rule is a prey to this violent madness. Cambodia, Germany, Uganda, the list is endless, formerly decent rational places that were turned into hell holes because psychopaths got into power and all the latent murderers came out of the woodwork to follow them. In nearly every case the only solution is to invade and totally annihilate the psychopaths. Unfortunately a lot of collateral damage and loss of innocent life occurs with it.
Wars are not fun or pretty....and they are fought by human beings that would rather be doing something else...

However, the opposition to oppression is a necessity, there has to be someone to stop the tyrants and murderous terror leaders from projecting their ideology on the masses....

In most modern conflicts it is an ideology which is being fought and that is next to impossible without completely wiping out the generation where this ideology was spawned.....

I know I certainly didn't relish what I had to do although there were times when I was able to save innocents from bad actors, those times counter-acted the other times that brought nightmares.

Wars are not fun or pretty....and they are fought by human beings that would rather be doing something else...

However, the opposition to oppression is a necessity, there has to be someone to stop the tyrants and murderous terror leaders from projecting their ideology on the masses....

In most modern conflicts it is an ideology which is being fought and that is next to impossible without completely wiping out the generation where this ideology was spawned.....

I know I certainly didn't relish what I had to do although there were times when I was able to save innocents from bad actors, those times counter-acted the other times that brought nightmares.
Most of us can't imagine the horrors of war you've seen. It's so true what you said about fighting an ideology. It's next to impossible to irradicate. The concept of war seems outdated as a means although viable alternatives sure don't present themselves.

I though they were simply resource grabs, oil mostly these days. I'm sure you have a different perspective, having been engaged in the business personally, but I find it interesting that even the Gaza conflict has this element to it. There are massive Gas reserves in the territorial waters just of Gaza and it actually belongs to both of them, and there is a lot of oil in the occupied territories too. The Israeli's have been stalling the development of the Gas field for some years though. Perhaps they want it all? Who knows hey. Certainly the Iraq war was about oil, Afghanistan about cheap opium for the pharmaceutical complex if you believe the stories. Certainly they are the second largest corporation block on the planet after the Military Industrial. That opioid epidemic across America kicked off not long after the US took control of the nation and it's crops. Biggest producer on the planet!

Palestine’s forgotten oil and gas resources Palestine’s forgotten oil and gas resources

A gas field offshore Gaza with more than a trillion cubic feet in reserves could become a future revenue stream for the Palestinian economy.
There have been suggestions that this gas is the reason for the war between Israel and Hamas, with the Israeli government eyeing control of the Gaza Marine field. Still, the U.S. has now signaled the gas belongs to the Palestinian people and is theirs to exploit. For that to happen, however, peace must be restored.

Israel has for nearly 30 years blocked development of gas fields located plainly within the marine borders of Gaza, where access to fuel, electricity, and water has been tightly controlled by Israel since its blockade began in 2007. As recently as September, the Israeli government had seemingly agreed to allow Egypt to partner with the Palestinian Authority to develop a gas field known as Gaza Marine, containing around one trillion cubic feet of gas.

Never underestimate the power of money.

I though they were simply resource grabs, oil mostly these days. I'm sure you have a different perspective, having been engaged in the business personally, but I find it interesting that even the Gaza conflict has this element to it. There are massive Gas reserves in the territorial waters just of Gaza and it actually belongs to both of them, and there is a lot of oil in the occupied territories too. The Israeli's have been stalling the development of the Gas field for some years though. Perhaps they want it all? Who knows hey. Certainly the Iraq war was about oil, Afghanistan about cheap opium for the pharmaceutical complex if you believe the stories. Certainly they are the second largest corporation block on the planet after the Military Industrial. That opioid epidemic across America kicked off not long after the US took control of the nation and it's crops. Biggest producer on the planet!

Palestine’s forgotten oil and gas resources Palestine’s forgotten oil and gas resources

Never underestimate the power of money.
I might have agreed to this idea if Oct 7th didn't occur and was videoed by the assaulters.....they relished the killing and mutilation of Israelis to the point of being praised for it by their parents when some of them called home.

The attackers were looked at as heroes and were revered....

The attacks were brutal and thorough.....and appalling......

This was done out of hatred and by all accounts was fully supported by Gaza....

You Tube won't show the videos, I saw them on a documentary on TV...

I might have agreed to this idea if Oct 7th didn't occur and was videoed by the assaulters.....they relished the killing and mutilation of Israelis to the point of being praised for it by their parents when some of them called home.

You Tube won't show the videos, I saw them on a documentary on TV...

Oh I agree, those gazaites are trained from birth to Hate the jews and murder them. I saw the vids on kaotic, quite confronting, especially the ones of women being dragged by the hair, shot in the head. The mass media and most of the alternate is so woke now you never see the truth, or even get to read it for that matter. Just a constant feed of emotional BS about how everyone feels. I dig for the real news myself.

Those Hamas leaders were no doubt given the orders to attack by some outside sponsor like Iran or Syria, the timing was interesting because it was a week or so before Saudi Arabia was going to sign a deal with Israel to build a train line and other infrastructure, the sort of cooperation that got Anwar Sadat of Egypt assassinated after the Camp David accords. It was tantamount to a peace treaty between the kingdom and Israel, something that the hard-line Shia muslims would never allow. But all that aside I think the jews used the attack as an opportunity to go all-in, eradicate the strip and grab all those riches for themselves. But that's war isn't it, it's what the Germans tried to do with the jews. It's a shitshow over there that's for sure.

September 28, 2023
Saudi Arabia and Israel quietly prepare ‘deal of the century’ Saudi Arabia and Israel quietly prepare ‘deal of the century’

And then a month later.

Oh I agree, those gazaites are trained from birth to Hate the jews and murder them. I saw the vids on kaotic, quite confronting, especially the ones of women being dragged by the hair, shot in the head. The mass media and most of the alternate is so woke now you never see the truth, or even get to read it for that matter. Just a constant feed of emotional BS about how everyone feels. I dig for the real news myself.

Those Hamas leaders were no doubt given the orders to attack by some outside sponsor like Iran or Syria, the timing was interesting because it was a week or so before Saudi Arabia was going to sign a deal with Israel to build a train line and other infrastructure, the sort of cooperation that got Anwar Sadat of Egypt assassinated after the Camp David accords. It was tantamount to a peace treaty between the kingdom and Israel, something that the hard-line Shia muslims would never allow. But all that aside I think the jews used the attack as an opportunity to go all-in, eradicate the strip and grab all those riches for themselves. But that's war isn't it, it's what the Germans tried to do with the jews. It's a shitshow over there that's for sure.

September 28, 2023
Saudi Arabia and Israel quietly prepare ‘deal of the century’ Saudi Arabia and Israel quietly prepare ‘deal of the century’
....and it's only going to get worse sadly......

Back