Hamas attacks Israel

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered

How many believe this would have happened under Trump’s watch, should he have still been in the Whitehouse?

I don’t know Jelly I’d be more interested to know what the hostages and their families think about the deal. As far as U.S. political influence on the Arab/Israeli conflict, similar to the effect the wind has on a branch imho.

I don’t know Jelly I’d be more interested to know what the hostages and their families think about the deal. As far as U.S. political influence on the Arab/Israeli conflict, similar to the effect the wind has on a branch imho.
Hi. I can not say fortune but I dɔ̈ think that Iran would be 6 Billion richer.

We had Iran in check. They struggled with oil revenue from sanctions. Their economy was in trouble. We took out Suleimani.

It has now been confirmed that the attack was orchestrated and planned from Iran with date approvals and a lot of preparation. It had little to nothing to do with the oppressed Palestinian situation. It appears that the main objective was to undo the negotiations striving for peace and cooperation between Israel, Saudi, Quatar and a few others.

So in short, I believe Iran capitalized on what measures were undone by the current Administration.

We didn’t have the 5 American citizens. There is no “in short” in this. Highly complicated. Michael, Iran is not now richer. The money was theirs.
I don’t think the swap was related. Did not mention anything about that in my post.

I don’t think the swap was related. Did not mention anything about that in my post.
The swap was the the pivoting element in your your second link. Put a price on human lives; we've all been there to different extents. Of all my critisims of the Biden administration, this is not among them.

Last edited:
The swap was the the pivoting element in your your second link. Put a price on human lives; we've all been there to different extents. Of all my critisims of the Biden administration, this is not among them.
Gotcha.

How many believe this would have happened under Trump’s watch, should he have still been in the Whitehouse?
Well remember Obama's Red Line and also Crimea. Trump gave Russia a time limit to get the hell out before missile strikes in Syria. Now under Biden with Afghan exit, Ukraine and now Israel with China and Taiwan in the background. Forgot the illegal invasion going on inside the US, just ask any Dem city leader as they finally seen the light. My money would be on Trump cause every time Biden is on stage it turn's into a SNL LOL.

i will drop this here ...... there is always an alternative view

The Arab Israeli war of 1948 was started by Arab nations brutally attacking Israeli settlements, cities and communities. Israel won the war. The grand idea of establishing a two state nation is impossible when dealing with Hamas, who displays the same values as ISIS. Hamas refused to sign a peace accord after taking control of Gaza.

So both Israel and Egypt has Gaza landlocked for security reasons. What other solution is there, when dealing with a barbarically focused people who have one objective? The objective of destroying Israel.

Giving Gaza what they want, would compare to Mexico instead of being an ally being the state of ISIS and we allow them to jointly share our lands.

Don’t be surprised if our open borders result in Jihad at some point in the future here.

Like I said an alternative view
Israel did not exist before 1948 except when we British allowed it

This will never end

ISIS are not comparable to HAMAS
I’m just saying, remember when ISIS decapitated UK and US citizens and videod it

Like I said an alternative view
Israel did not exist before 1948 except when we British allowed it

This will never end

ISIS are not comparable to HAMAS
I’m just saying, remember when ISIS decapitated UK and US citizens and videod it
Hamas indicates they are going to execute the hostages on camera. What’s the difference?

Yep, the British colonization has caused major issues around the globe, which remains unsolvable.

Thinking long term, wiping the slate clean (so to speak) might be a solution despite the inevitable loss of innocents. Can a comparison be estimated between long term innocents deaths and short term deaths?

Hamas indicates they are going to execute the hostages on camera. What’s the difference?

Yep, the British colonization has caused major issues around the globe, which remains unsolvable.
Thought they wanted a prisoner swap

To be honest - I’m sick of the MSM news
Russia/Ukraine , the above
I can’t influence so I no longer want to follow it just causes anxiety and stress
Had enough of that with the medical intervention in 2021

Yes we caused some. Headaches

But so has the US in more modern times

Thought they wanted a prisoner swap

To be honest - I’m sick of the MSM news
Russia/Ukraine , the above
I can’t influence so I no longer want to follow it just causes anxiety and stress
Had enough of that with the medical intervention in 2021

Yes we caused some. Headaches

But so has the US in more modern times
Yep the world is either in a bad place, or perhaps we are just getting old.

As to your comment, the US is also a product of British Colonialism.

As to the history of Palestine, the Jews were exiled from the Kingdom of Israel during the 8th century BCE. And then later in history just about from everywhere else.

There were numerous wars in Palestine, from the Egyptians, to the Romans, to the Ottomans etc.

So I gues the land belongs to who win the wars, the Jews being the last.

Perhaps were it not for religion, they all could have lived together as one nation.

It will be interesting to see how Putin reacts to Israel, as he has good relationship with them as well as Iran.

Back