Hallett May 15th

Got an email from Connie at the track tonight, they are filling up fast. She said send her an email and we can pay registration Friday night when we get there. Her email is Connie@hallettracing.net.

Dennis, sending you a PM.

Connie sent a list out last night with all the riders names, she sent an email tonight saying all slots are full. Hope you guys got on the list.

Wish I lived closer. Would love to be at the track with you guys for at least moral support. Would love to do a track day, but just can't afford all the gear to get me out on the track.

Wish I lived closer. Would love to be at the track with you guys for at least moral support. Would love to do a track day, but just can't afford all the gear to get me out on the track.
sportbiketracktime.com rents leathers...

Hey John are you going to be there? Just wanting to make sure you get a email to her and get signed up.:thumbsup:

Already bought and paid for. Will be getting there Friday night and camping on the track.

After I figured out I could go, the slots are all filled up...

Sent an email to get on the wait list, we'll see if someone cancels :beerchug:

After I figured out I could go, the slots are all filled up...

Sent an email to get on the wait list, we'll see if someone cancels :beerchug:

Hopefully someone will, would like to meet ya.

Yep...Ahhh..I will be on the beach in Sunny Puerto Rico:laugh::laugh:not like anyone cares...just wanted to throw that in there:poke::laugh::moon:

:laugh::laugh:noooo way Doug, 11 days on the beach versus a weekend at the track? Hmmmm um NO :laugh:

I'll tell ya what I'm willing to do... You can ride Uncle Steve or Racer V's bike as long and hard as you want while your at the track...

Hey Cap are you going Friday night or Sat morning?

Back