meeting with some org. members

fremo66

Registered
I finally got out and met a few members. Little did i know who it would b. I got to spend the weekend at HALLETT with CAPTAIN, UNCLE STEVE, BUSAWHIPPED, PROFESSOR, and lets not forget MACON454. It sure was a pleasure meeting all of u. I have to say UNCLE STEVE really impressed me with his SKILLS on a BUSA. I know for a fact now u can corner just as fast on a BUSA as u can on a smaller bike. Again it was a pleasure meeting all of u and hope to do it again in the future.

It was nice to meet you and hang out also.

I finally got out and met a few members. Little did i know who it would b. I got to spend the weekend at HALLETT with CAPTAIN, UNCLE STEVE, BUSAWHIPPED, PROFESSOR, and lets not forget MACON454. It sure was a pleasure meeting all of u. I have to say UNCLE STEVE really impressed me with his SKILLS on a BUSA. I know for a fact now u can corner just as fast on a BUSA as u can on a smaller bike. Again it was a pleasure meeting all of u and hope to do it again in the future.

Last I looked Shane wasn't a slouch on the track either :whistle:

Glad you got to meeto some of the regulars...they're good peoples!~ :thumbsup:

Last I looked Shane wasn't a slouch on the track either :whistle:

Glad you got to meeto some of the regulars...they're good peoples!~ :thumbsup:

Shane wasn't on his Busa, I think he would probably be more amazed if he seen that. I hope to get out to watch a few after the beginning of August.

i dont want to start anything, but i only seen macon riding like hes on a sunday drive:laugh: we left b4 he picked up the pace.

i dont want to start anything, but i only seen macon riding like hes on a sunday drive:laugh: we left b4 he picked up the pace.

:laugh: Had to kinda take it easy this time, Cause just got the bike back together and Marie would not be happy if i layed it down first time out.:laugh:

Also i ran my slowest lap times ever, but i came back with the bike in one piece and that was the main objective. :rulez::laugh:

thats all that counts. maybe next time i can watch u run like normal

This is normal for Macon. They don't let him do this at the track :laugh:

DSC_4593.jpg

DSC_4633.jpg

:laugh: Had to kinda take it easy this time, Cause just got the bike back together and Marie would not be happy if i layed it down first time out.:laugh:

Also i ran my slowest lap times ever, but i came back with the bike in one piece and that was the main objective. :rulez::laugh:

What times were you turning?
Next time to Hallett I'm getting a transponder. Time to become a slave of the clock.:laugh:

Would be fun to have a Hallett "Busa track record" contest for the future I would think..
Yes, I've thought of that too.. No slinging the big girl into the grass trying for that .01 of a second.
But, it is the obvious, "gonna start sooner or later" thing..:whistle:

OH, COME ON NOW! :laugh:

Hey, going to maybe hook up with some of the SWMO tomorrow morning, wanna go along?
Meet place is supposed to be the QT in Ozark @ 9:00AM. If you want to do a run down 125 to Reuter and back, I'll meet you at the roadside park by the Kum&Go across from Performance Cycle @ 8:15AM. Then over to the Ozark QT.

What times were you turning?
Next time to Hallett I'm getting a transponder. Time to become a slave of the clock.:laugh:

Would be fun to have a Hallett "Busa track record" contest for the future I would think..
Yes, I've thought of that too.. No slinging the big girl into the grass trying for that .01 of a second.
But, it is the obvious, "gonna start sooner or later" thing..:whistle:

A 1.26 was my fastest last time, but usually run 1.24 on street tires and have run 1.21 on slicks. But 1.21 is pushing it hard as i can, and maybe a little on the edge :laugh:

Back