Guess its my turn

down.gif

Geez ... after a long careful ride .... Sorry to hear that, bro. Makes you feel like you can't take a breath until it's sittin' in the garage.
sad.gif

sorry to hear,
sad.gif
                                                                                                but good reason to get some frame sliders, new exhaust, and custom paint
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|JustBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147321614 -->

I know how you feel. It really sucks! I dropped my last Busa sitting still like that!!! Glad it wasn't worse!

Been there, Done that: same thing happened to me.....was a very humbling experience after 26yrs and no accidents or drops.
cool.gif

bummer... at least its only cosmetic! stock cans are easy to come by on ebay...

I wound up with some minor scratches on mine due to the significant other dismounting as I was pulling into a parking place. Bike was three days old. Needless to say, she now knows to remained seated and keep all apendages inside the ride until it has come to a complete stop.

Man-that bites the big one. Glad to hear you're OK. I haven't dropped the 'busa (THANK GOD) but I did drop my FZ1. I know the feeling--you fight it all the way to the ground thinking you can save it. You think more about the bike then you're own well being. Guess we're all slaves to our machines!!!

Back