Clear turn signals

nyrican

Registered
Got them from a friend who didn't like the fit and I just took them off the housing he used and mounted them on my stock housings and lemme tell ya its a damn near perfect fit, I love the look and it was pretty easy to do, Heres a couple of pics I will shoot some close ups this afternoon

<!--EDIT|nyrican
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083589795 -->

IM000024.JPG

Glad they fit well for you...
smile.gif

Your Busa is looking good! How can you go wrong with the BEST color?!
laugh.gif

cool.gif

Yep I heard alot about bad fitment but I knew I could fine tune and make it right, thanks, and yes it is the best and fastest color !
biggrin.gif

idea.gif
BTW they are there just very clear like the headlight .
I just looked ay the picture and they almost look like there not there I will take one outside.
I agree on the colour also
bowdown.gif

Lookin' good, NYRican! I think I know the spot where you took those pictures!

Forest, how difficult was it to install your lights? And the fit looks good, but did you have to make any modification to get them that way?

Actually Big it was a real pain getting the stock lens out of their housings. They are really glued in, and once you get them off you have to be very careful not to touch the chrome finish on the reflectors because it seems to come off very easy.
As far as fit goes they do not fit as well as factory . There are gaps all the way around the lens. Whats nice are the lens are more streamlined than the stock yellow bug eyes.

So if gaps bother you dont go with these.

I am pretty picky but the gaps arent really that noticable and once I got the mod done you actually cant believe the difference in looks and how nicely it cleans up the front end!

SPOT? Unless youre pretty familiar with the area its just right outside my driveway here in Lawton
blush.gif

Back