GSXR1000 Dyno Results

You know, every WINPEP dyno sheet I see on the internet has high HP, I think its a happy dyno.

Thanks for the info tufbusa. Still wouldn't mind it as a stablemate for my Busa, just don't think I could ever replace the Busa with it.

I got my bike dynoed today and the results are not much different than my sons bike. I had Racer Mike print out the results of both bikes.

Here are the results?

Son's bike:
HP - 154.26
Torque - 77.31

My bike:
HP - 154.14
Torque - 77.51

My son's bike was broken in on the dyno and mine was broken in "HARD" on the back roads. It appears it doesn't make much difference. However, Mike dynoed a soldiers bike who broke his in according to Suzuki and his HP was 151? Maybe there is something to the HARD breakin method?

Oh by the way, Mike had a ZX12 on the dyno when I arrived. He said it was stock and put out 161 HP!

Yeah ZX12Rs have been the HP king for some time now...
More peak power and less through the powerband compared to the Bus.

Maybe your shops dyno is a bit stingy?

Maybe this one is a bit happy?

Maybe a bit of both?

Maybe you should get that STG 1 Kit and MR9 Fuel...
wow.gif

No problem BF on the large pic. I actually talked to Andy @ Lee's a week ago about their 1st pull. He told me 164 or so.

I got my bike dynoed today and the results are not much different than my sons bike. I had Racer Mike print out the results of both bikes.

Here are the results?

Son's bike:
HP - 154.26
Torque - 77.31

My bike:
HP - 154.14
Torque - 77.51

My son's bike was broken in on the dyno and mine was broken in "HARD" on the back roads. It appears it doesn't make much difference. However, Mike dynoed a soldiers bike who broke his in according to Suzuki and his HP was 151? Maybe there is something to the HARD breakin method?
I talked to a guy from Europe who raced a 10R last season. He said a hard break-in on the track netted him 7 horsepower over the initial dyno run. So, hard break-in via dyno and then a good track session is apparently not a bad way to break a bike in.
wink.gif

Back