GSXR Tailpiece

warbird

Registered
Has anyone installed a gsxr tail on the 08 Busa? I tried the search function but came up empty...........
smile.gif

I remember someone saying or reading that.. you need the whole rear subframe from a 1k gixxer and make some brackets....or weld some plates to graft it in. Do able, but some skill and correct tools are needed to do the job.

I say old chaps what is that chap speaking of? I cant understand a word the young gent says. Clear plastic wheels? you guys must have smoother roads than we do!

How about this without the commentary!
wtf.gif

LONG BEACH, Calif. (Dec. 7, 2007) "“ American Suzuki Motor Corporation (ASMC), in partnership with Lifted Research Group, better known as L-R-G, and 2Wheel Tuner magazine, today unveiled a fully customized 2008 Hayabusa sportbike .... The L-R-G Hayabusa (was)...featured on the January 2008 cover of 2Wheel Tuner.
.... The L-R-G Hayabusa inherits the rear fairing from a 2007 GSX-R1000 sportbike and receives a new tubular subframe and single-sided Gregg's Customs swingarm, sure to draw even more attention to the custom sportbike.

L_R_G_Hayabusa1.jpg

Back