Grumpy house is prepping for the Bash!

whats One Touch mean? how does it function?
Posted via Mobile Device

The picture that shows the top of the helmet is how you use it. Slide the lever to bring the shield down and press the button to make it retract.

Hello all ! cool cover ! first time i've ever posted anything but i was wondering if there was going to be a MNG in Eureaka this year or somewhere close to that . wife and i would love to attend !!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, please send Demmym a PM and have him add you to the Oklahoma list. There is a Eureka meet in June 5-7. Check it out. https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/polls/100897-eureka-dates-what-works-you.html

Also, we are staying at Pointe West, call today Pointe West Resort, Eureka Springs, AR

Welcome to the oRg! :thumbsup:

I do have a limit on how much pink I get ya know! :poke: :poke:

Thanks. The hump is for the sun screen. I don't really care for the mowhawk look. :laugh:

Depends on who ends up working on the bike eh!:whistle:

You could get a rainbow bike too you know! :lol:

i revoke the ride offer no pink on my busa...lol even my wife doesnt wear pink on my bus:lol::banghead:

i revoke the ride offer no pink on my busa...lol even my wife doesnt wear pink on my bus:lol::banghead:

As long as it's good enough to save my head should I need it to it doesn't matter what color it is. Right?? :poke:

HMMM i see me ordering a set of 30000k bulbs soon! :moon:

My wife has a black and pink jacket she wears.. Did not look to bad when she had her black and pink Sporty..

Okay....14 days left to pack....anyone wanna help? :laugh:

Got my class out of the way (see other thread for details).

and..........................................................................

ANASTASIA MADE HONOR ROLL :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

She was informed she had to bring her grades up before the bash....I guess y'all got her hooked. :rofl:

She was informed she had to bring her grades up before the bash....I guess y'all got her hooked. :rofl:

Great job Anastasia. :) see ya at the bash.

:woot: Great job Princess:thumbsup:

Back