Got the gals here at work all teary-eyed...

Awww.. what a good boy you got there Va.
beerchug.gif

Obviously he takes after your side of the family
laugh.gif

Just not right...my kid makes me proud and now we're talking about short buses
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
AM -->
VaBusa @ Dec. 20 2007 said:
1246256[/ATTACH] AM]
firedevil.gif
Underlying darling??? I thought I wore it right out there on my sleeves...
rofl.gif

I thought you'd get a kick out of my umm.... Unique perspective.
super.gif
I'm trying to give you some credit...
winkold.gif

And yeah, I do appreciate the unique perspective...next year, when I'm posting up what my potential spoiled brats want, I hope the perspective swings back toward "wow, what they really mean is 'Mom is special and we hope to make her proud'..."

laugh.gif
I hope they are spoiled brats, I really do. Spoiled Brats tend to grow up and be productive well adjusted adults. Nobody on the planet spends more time in "Time out", or getting whooped than a right proper spoiled brat.
laugh.gif
thumb_up.gif

Just glad you and your boys are healthy, happy, making you proud, and having fun...

Just keep dad out from behind the wheel or throttle Cool? Or maybe get him a Volvo Wagon... A Slow Volvo Wagon for Christmas.

Cheers!!!
Oh, they're spoiled...I can't deny that, but through all the "I wants" I'm happy to see some humbleness

As for Mike?! He wants NOS for his Mustang...what else can I say? It's pointless to argue and I sure hope he acquires a second job to pay for tickets, lawyers and bail...

I'll just remain focused on the two younger men in my home and do a lot of this
please.gif
laugh.gif
Just so long as he gets a roll cage to go with the Nitrous.
super.gif

Yes I agree that the simple genuine lists from both your boys are pretty striking. It's impressive.
super.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Oh, jeez...that would only be MORE expense and we can't afford the NOS to begin with, now we're talking roll cage?!
wtf.gif
tounge.gif

Why thank you
smile.gif
I think so too...

<a href="http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii269/S_Claus/?action=view&current=post-12-64952-Sam_list_lg.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href,'_blank');return false;">View attachment 1246784
Dear Sam,

I just wanted you to know that Santa has read your Christmas Wish..

<a href="http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii269/S_Claus/?action=view&current=Christmas-Wishes-resized-128.jpg" target="_blank">View attachment 1246785
And that everyone here at the North Pole was touched by it..

<a href="http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii269/S_Claus/?action=view&current=xmas002.gif" target="_blank">View attachment 1246786
Sam, may your Christmas be the best ever. May your wishes come true.

We love you to Sam.

<a href="http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii269/S_Claus/?action=view&current=xmas001.gif" target="_blank">View attachment 1246787
Merry Christmas.

Santa Claus

View attachment 1246788
I promise to share that with Sam Santa...he'll be thrilled!

smile.gif

So the kids' letters to Santa were in our local paper today.  They're done through school, so now is when parents are scrambling to see what they've asked for to ensure Santa gets the "master list" from Mom and Dad
tounge.gif

Here's what my 7 year old wrote:
WOW. He is gonna have the chicks druelling if he keeps up with those writing skillz.
thumb_up.gif

drools.gif

RSD.
You making fun of my kid?!  
laugh.gif

If you knew his Dad, you'd know just how HUGE this is!  
tounge.gif
<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:
<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
You making fun of my kid?!  
laugh.gif
[/quote]

Course not. Just applauding his skillz.
bowdown.gif

If he has them all teary-eyed at seven....wait till he's 16.

You'll have to put in a revolving door on his bedroom.
wowold.gif

If I ever end up single,can I get him to write my letters and emails back to hot chicks?

All jokin' aside.Nice kid EM. Is this Sam?

RSD.[/quote]
jump9.gif
Nice to see you posting a bunch Rubbah, got me falling out of my chair.

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

That is very cool VA. I will have to agree, that is some great upbringing you have going on there.

It'd be kinda nice to have that kinda list for a change.  My daughter is more like "Daddy, I want this" or "How about this?" "Mommy, can you get me Butterscotch?"
Yeah.... what are you talking about?!  She doesn't sound any different than you when you're looking at one of those sport bike magazines.  Can't imagine where she learned that.  
tounge.gif
I know your pain!  After Dad sets the stage, you see why I'm so shocked that's all my Sammy wrote!

My 5 year old didn't do too badly either...
smile.gif
Sounds like a letter from the Mafia...

"How are you Santa, Good Good, You know I've been thinking about you and all those Reindeer you love so much.  Would be a shame, a terrible shame if something horrible happened to one of them...Especially that one with the nose.   So tell me, you going to have that metal tractor I want?  Or is there some kind of problem? "

Excellent...

Sam is using the guilt trip method, AKA the Broken Cookie Technique, "Oh just whatever is fine, I don't really "NEED" anything."  

Meanwhile David is using the Godfather Approach, I love it.  Gimmie my tractor or I disappear Rudolph...  Fuhgetiboutit...  
cool.gif

Cute letters M, seriously.

post-12-65901-David_list.jpg
Aaaaaaahahahahahaha! You crack me up Rev!
rofl.gif

You have some great kids there VA! I wish them AND you all the best,
beerchug.gif

oh, and would it be cheaper to slip a governor on that Stang instead of a rollcage?
firedevil.gif

Back