Got the gals here at work all teary-eyed...

dunno.gif

It'd be kinda nice to have that kinda list for a change.  My daughter is more like "Daddy, I want this" or "How about this?" "Mommy, can you get me Butterscotch?"
Yeah.... what are you talking about?!  She doesn't sound any different than you when you're looking at one of those sport bike magazines.  Can't imagine where she learned that.  
tounge.gif
I think some one just got OWNED!!!!!!!
lol1.gif

Sounds like some good upbringing there VaBusa...
thumb_up.gif
I agree! What a sweetheart...

Hey VA, in about 10 years from now - I have a little girl I'd like to introduce to that fine, young man...
smile.gif
*sniff* It's great isn't it? I'll need to get a full work up of said girl, pedigree papers, proof of shots
tounge.gif

OK, for reference, I couldn't help but post the HUGE list in the paper
rofl.gif

WHEW, glad those weren't from my boys!
laugh.gif

HUGELIST.jpg

It'd be kinda nice to have that kinda list for a change.  My daughter is more like "Daddy, I want this" or "How about this?" "Mommy, can you get me Butterscotch?"
Yeah.... what are you talking about?!  She doesn't sound any different than you when you're looking at one of those sport bike magazines.  Can't imagine where she learned that.  
tounge.gif
I think some one just got OWNED!!!!!!!
lol1.gif
Ya know what's sad Adam? I cant deny it. Not one bit
whistling.gif

It'd be kinda nice to have that kinda list for a change. My daughter is more like "Daddy, I want this" or "How about this?" "Mommy, can you get me Butterscotch?"
Yeah.... what are you talking about?! She doesn't sound any different than you when you're looking at one of those sport bike magazines. Can't imagine where she learned that.
tounge.gif
I know your pain! After Dad sets the stage, you see why I'm so shocked that's all my Sammy wrote!

My 5 year old didn't do too badly either...
smile.gif
Sounds like a letter from the Mafia...

"How are you Santa, Good Good, You know I've been thinking about you and all those Reindeer you love so much. Would be a shame, a terrible shame if something horrible happened to one of them...Especially that one with the nose. So tell me, you going to have that metal tractor I want? Or is there some kind of problem? "

Excellent...

Sam is using the guilt trip method, AKA the Broken Cookie Technique, "Oh just whatever is fine, I don't really "NEED" anything."

Meanwhile David is using the Godfather Approach, I love it. Gimmie my tractor or I disappear Rudolph... Fuhgetiboutit...
cool.gif

Cute letters M, seriously.

post-12-65901-david_list.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
tounge.gif
I know your pain!  After Dad sets the stage, you see why I'm so shocked that's all my Sammy wrote!

smile.gif

"How are you Santa, Good Good, You know I've been thinking about you and all those Reindeer you love so much.  Would be a shame, a terrible shame if something horrible happened to one of them...Especially that one with the nose.   So tell me, you going to have that metal tractor I want?  Or is there some kind of problem? "

Excellent...

Sam is using the guilt trip method, AKA the Broken Cookie Technique, "Oh just whatever is fine, I don't really "NEED" anything."  

Meanwhile David is using the Godfather Approach, I love it.  Gimmie my tractor or I disappear Rudolph...  Fuhgetiboutit...  
cool.gif

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

<embed src="http://plugin.smileycentral.com/http%253A%252F%252Fsmileys.smileycentral.com%252Fcat%252FF%252Ftransport.swf%253Fcode%253DF%252F0%252F253%2526partner%253DZSzeb110%255FZNfox000/transport.swf" loop="false" quality="best" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="100" height="120" name="transport" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" wmode="transparent" flashvars="code=F/0/253&partner=ZSzeb110_ZNfox000" />

Great letters, l8tr, need to go dry my eyes...............

It'd be kinda nice to have that kinda list for a change. My daughter is more like "Daddy, I want this" or "How about this?" "Mommy, can you get me Butterscotch?"
Yeah.... what are you talking about?! She doesn't sound any different than you when you're looking at one of those sport bike magazines. Can't imagine where she learned that.
tounge.gif
I know your pain! After Dad sets the stage, you see why I'm so shocked that's all my Sammy wrote!

smile.gif

"How are you Santa, Good Good, You know I've been thinking about you and all those Reindeer you love so much. Would be a shame, a terrible shame if something horrible happened to one of them...Especially that one with the nose. So tell me, you going to have that metal tractor I want? Or is there some kind of problem? "

Excellent...

Meanwhile David is using the Godfather Approach, I love it. Gimmie my tractor or I disappear Rudolph... Fuhgetiboutit...
cool.gif

post-12-65901-David_list.jpg
There's this underlying evilness about you Rev...I mean, thanks for showing me the truth
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

firedevil.gif
Underlying darling??? I thought I wore it right out there on my sleeves...
rofl.gif

I thought you'd get a kick out of my umm.... Unique perspective.
super.gif

firedevil.gif
rofl.gif

super.gif
I'm trying to give you some credit...
winkold.gif

And yeah, I do appreciate the unique perspective...next year, when I'm posting up what my potential spoiled brats want, I hope the perspective swings back toward "wow, what they really mean is 'Mom is special and we hope to make her proud'..."

laugh.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
AM -->
VaBusa @ Dec. 20 2007 said:
1245995[/ATTACH] AM]
firedevil.gif
rofl.gif

super.gif
winkold.gif

And yeah, I do appreciate the unique perspective...next year, when I'm posting up what my potential spoiled brats want, I hope the perspective swings back toward "wow, what they really mean is 'Mom is special and we hope to make her proud'..."

laugh.gif
I hope they are spoiled brats, I really do. Spoiled Brats tend to grow up and be productive well adjusted adults. Nobody on the planet spends more time in "Time out", or getting whooped than a right proper spoiled brat.
laugh.gif
thumb_up.gif

Just glad you and your boys are healthy, happy, making you proud, and having fun...
fight.gif

Just keep dad out from behind the wheel or throttle Cool? Or maybe get him a Volvo Wagon... A Slow Volvo Wagon for Christmas.

Cheers!!!

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

laugh.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
AM -->
VaBusa @ Dec. 20 2007 said:
1246025[/ATTACH] AM]
firedevil.gif
rofl.gif

super.gif
winkold.gif

laugh.gif
I hope they are spoiled brats, I really do. Spoiled Brats tend to grow up and be productive well adjusted adults. Nobody on the planet spends more time in "Time out", or getting whooped than a right proper spoiled brat.
laugh.gif
thumb_up.gif

Just glad you and your boys are healthy, happy, making you proud, and having fun...
fight.gif

Just keep dad out from behind the wheel or throttle Cool? Or maybe get him a Volvo Wagon... A Slow Volvo Wagon for Christmas.

Cheers!!!
Oh, they're spoiled...I can't deny that, but through all the "I wants" I'm happy to see some humbleness
smile.gif

As for Mike?! He wants NOS for his Mustang...what else can I say? It's pointless to argue and I sure hope he acquires a second job to pay for tickets, lawyers and bail...
banghead.gif

I'll just remain focused on the two younger men in my home and do a lot of this
please.gif
please.gif
please.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

laugh.gif

please.gif

please.gif

Back