Got some new stands

Thanks for the info turbo. Think I'll order me a set of those.
beerchug.gif

People who praise Pit Bull stands have a great product but won't admit for overpaying for it. I bought some T-Rex Racing stands off eBay, front and back, for $139.99 shipped. They are the same design as Pit Bull, lighter, and look better. Mine are polished stainless stell. That long handle does help me with lifting it by myself easier, and they just feel damn stable once the bike is up in the air.

People who praise Pit Bull stands have a great product but won't admit for overpaying for it.  I bought some T-Rex Racing stands off eBay, front and back, for $139.99 shipped.  They are the same design as Pit Bull, lighter, and look better.  Mine are polished stainless stell.  That long handle does help me with lifting it by myself easier, and they just feel damn stable once the bike is up in the air.
If anyone was to ask me if I overpaid for my Pit Bull the answer would be ... I thought the price was higher than others available on the market but after seeing the size of the tubing and the construction quality i decided I'd pay more for a better product.
That being said... Show me another like product with the same characteristics for less money and I will investigate them. So far I have not personally seen anything as beefy and stable as the Pit Bull stand. I am however still looking as seen on this thread.
Long story short, Don't generalize people's decisions by saying "they won't admit they paid too much for a Pit Bull"
I've seen Lockhart stands crumple with Busa's on them and would rather not have it happen to mine.
Just remember that 90% of the time you get what you pay for.

People who praise Pit Bull stands have a great product but won't admit for overpaying for it.  I bought some T-Rex Racing stands off eBay, front and back, for $139.99 shipped.  They are the same design as Pit Bull, lighter, and look better.  Mine are polished stainless stell.  That long handle does help me with lifting it by myself easier, and they just feel damn stable once the bike is up in the air.
Yes i paid more for my front pitt bull stem lift stand than you can buy the pair of these for. BUT I don;t regret it. And I plan to buy another 3 more in the future. If you plan to really use tools, you buy the best quality.

Sorry, they're non-adjustable. Not impressed. I hope they're cheap.
figured you'd find something....

Actually the price was FREE.   and I only have 1 bike so who gives a fug about adjustability. The weakest point in anything is a moving part....like an' adjustability point.

Most folks would have commented on the strength of that bad azz stand...  but thats not yer way is it... o well.

Turbo-T , I think the stands you bought are fine. They'll do the job. No worries.

and by the way....   I'm not impressed either. Maybe one day you'll be able to see over that chip on yer shoulder  
laugh.gif
wahhhhh!!! someone claimed a stand was as good as pitt bull and I disagreed. You then step up and reply TO THAT COMMENT with another product. I told you why AGAIN I felt what you showed was inferior. You can't deny the reasoning. You just don't like someone who doesn't bah with you like a sheep in your flock. GROW UP MAN!!! Does it work, I guess so. Is it the BEST? NOPE!
waahhhhh , thats me... the big cry baby.
You keep missing it dont you. You'll keep missing it for the rest of yer life I think.

Actually.... my stand is adjustable....just bend it slightly to the required width.

But who cares....

You showed up here to try and promote yer bizness, I even took 20 seconds to type you a PM with some friendly advice, which you seemed to be appeciative of...

Now.... yer back to Fast-Paced-Fughead.

Remember....Non-adjustable...I hope they're cheap.
Remember ....this insult...
Remeber ....that insult...

Yer opinionated,impatient,ill-mannered....and really obnoxious. (perfect people skills...hehehehe)

Which bothers me...not.

Yer the type of fug who will alienate customers right,left,an' center.

I know , I know....yer the Big Biz Man. Good luck.

Yer attitude will show on The Bottom Line

Back