Got my Tobin seats &

nice bling, nice exhaust....

I plan on getting those scorpions though.....I absolutley love the sound. Lemme know if you wanna hear it, and I'll put up the link.

Yeh! I have never heard scorpions.I only have seen them in pics they look sharp.

Arey, you motivated me to go ahead and get my seats done!  I went with the dull black with glossy black logos for mine.  Hope they get here this weekend, so I can be stylin' and profilin' like you!

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081301129 -->

Congrats! Your going to love them. Tobin send me a small sample of the shiny black & the dull one.I found the dull black to look nicer.You made a great choise.The black with black should look awesome.

Looks good. Must be a bitch to clean...
thumbs-up.gif

Thanks Alot.Here you go. Oh he does not have a website that I know about.

Tobin O'Connor
122 South Main Street
York New Salem, PA 17371
1-717-792-3708
I accept PayPal and Money Orders Only.
Seat with exchange are $111.00 this includes shipping.
If you would like to buy a seat without exchange Total is $186.00 this includes shipping in the USA. Call for availability
If paying thru PayPal please add $3.00 for fees Total $114.00 with exchange or $192.00 without exchange.
IF having both front and back seats done with your exchange. Price is $199 this includes shipping. Add $6.00 for PayPal.
Without exchange price is $295.00. Call for availability. Add $9.00 for PayPal fees.
Add $25.00 for logos and $15.00 for lettering
Zippered Hump pad add $55.00
Add $20.00 for Two Tone seats
If you have any further questions feel free to call. Thanks Tobin
All shipping charges are for the Continental United States.
Call or email for shipping prices for outside the USA.
P.S. I have two type's of black material one is glossy and one is dull. Please state, which one you would like on the money order, or in the PayPal commit box.

<!--EDIT|arey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081352617 -->

You could ask him to send you a small piece of the shiny & dull black that he uses for the seat cover & Tell him if he can send you the color chart to match the stitching on your color bike.

Thanks Alot.Here you go. Oh he does not have a website that I know about.

Tobin O'Connor
122 South Main Street
York New Salem, PA 17371
1-717-792-3708
I accept PayPal and Money Orders Only.
Seat with exchange are $111.00 this includes shipping.
If you would like to buy a seat without exchange Total is $186.00 this includes shipping in the USA. Call for availability
If paying thru PayPal please add $3.00 for fees Total $114.00 with exchange or $192.00 without exchange.
IF having both front and back seats done with your exchange. Price is $199 this includes shipping. Add $6.00 for PayPal.
Without exchange price is $295.00. Call for availability. Add $9.00 for PayPal fees.
Add $25.00 for logos and $15.00 for lettering
Zippered Hump pad add $55.00
Add $20.00 for Two Tone seats
If you have any further questions feel free to call. Thanks Tobin
All shipping charges are for the Continental United States.
Call or email for shipping prices for outside the USA.
P.S. I have two type's of black material one is glossy and one is dull. Please state, which one you would like on the money order, or in the PayPal commit box.
Thanks Bro!

Yeah, Big Dawg, Tobin does great work from what I've seen. He can do about anything that you want all depends on how much you want to pay. He is very reasonably priced and includes delivery in the total. There are a few threads out there with some samples, so take a look. I can't wait to get mine!

Back