Got my Tobin seats &

arey

Go Giants
Donating Member
Registered
Yesterday I received my Tobin seats & yoshi race slipons.
The Tobin seats are very comfortable, love the sound of the yoshi.Bought Yoshi from JCmotors the one that Lyrikz recommended ordered them Wednesday afternoon received them Friday great service.Next mod will be chrome kanji stator cover then lowing her a bit.

pipes2.jpg

Man, that is real sweeeeeet! Great looking bike, seats are awesome, undertail's fit is smack on and the pipes are just looking, and I bet, sounding marvelous. Take care of that baby. Cheers!

Ciao Arey,
simply a great bike!!!
It always get better!!!
May I know where you buy the Corbin from?
Thanks!!
CIAO BRO

Looking good man ... that Tobin seat sets it off nice !!

DJ

<!--EDIT|sageronin
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081052489 -->

DJsBanner.jpg

Arey, The screen in the vents tailsection,fairing..What kind?where from?
By the way very cool lQQking,I got the same cans on order should be here tommorrow I hope. Again Kudo's to you nice ride...
Doyle

Arey, The screen in the vents tailsection,fairing..What kind?where from?
By the way very cool lQQking,I got the same cans on order should be here tommorrow I hope. Again Kudo's to you nice ride...
                                                             Doyle
Thanks. The screen vents, I bought them @ a local shop here in PR. I don't know what kind there are it came tied together with the shape of the vents with no labels the holes are smaller than most I have seen around here I think the smaller the holes the better they look.Will try to find out where they buy it from.

Back