Got my seat back.

well he prolly passed out again :poke:

:rofl:

Guys - cut him some slack because he was having difficult time trying to post pic of his seat. So here it is fellas

:laugh:

Toilet-seat-1.jpg

Maybe his camera actually had film in it and he had to run to Walmart to get em developed?

I'm just saying.......

Sorry guys and gals for the delay. The seat doesn't look any different then stock. First time I opened the box. I thought, was there any work done to it? It is slightly softer, it will break in with the miles. When I first sat on the seat. It felt a little wider and kore positioned me towards the back of the seat. Nothing too dramatic.

Thanks Erwin. I was just about to post them. I'll get the side by side shots this evening. Also the underside shots too.

Great day to ride. It cost $50 rework the seat. I also opted for the additional $25 for the gel insert.

So you got our panties all in a bunch over that? Just kidding BigE. Thanks so much for not getting pissed at us giving you a hard time and posting great pictures.

This looks like a good direction for me. I'm pretty much ok with the stock seat, just would like a few minor tweeks.

Thanks for being a good sport dude :beerchug:

So they just recovered it and added a gel insert? Doesn't look like they messed with the shape from the pics.

Taken from site.

actually I use a process that was developed by me, it involves
undercutting the original seat foam from the nose to the tail and using it as a form only, then replacing the removed foam with
different types, shapes and densities of material between the original pan and the form. Some seats require some minor pan
modifications to relieve specific pressure points. This allows the seat shape to remain the same at rest, but change once weight
is applied. It also ensures that your stock cover fits correctly and the surface "skin" on the stock foam is left uncut, so the seat
remains smooth and water proof.
This unique method also allows your seat to have different parts of the seat feel..well....different. You can have firm support in
the thighs for good bike control, medium support on the tail bone for long distance comfort, and a softer mid line to take pressure
off of your more sensitive parts. This process is done completely by hand, no mechanical grinders or electric turkey knives.
Since material is not being added to the top of the seat it also allows many seats to be lowered (but not raised) without effecting
the increased comfort level. It takes longer and requires more experience, but I feel the results are well worth the extra effort.
Unlike the traditional method of grinding away at your seat to form a new shape, this type of modification is not only reversable,
but can be re-shaped if your needs change. Each seat is different and tailored to your needs, so please contact me directly for
more information.

Back