Got my seat back.

Big E

Donating Member
Registered
Did some researching for a seat to make those miles easier on the Busa. I havent logged enough miles on my 09 but I knew a seat was a must. I loved my suzuki gel seat on my 02. I looked into a gel seat for the gen 2. From what I saw the design was nothing like the gen 1 gel seat. Seemed too firm for my taste. Looked at the new image/tobin designed seats. Read the reviews which seemed positive. Only thing I didnt like was that it lowered the seat position. ( I am 6'4) Corbin was out of the question, I had one on my Gen 1 that lasted a week. Sargeant was a little out of my budget. I did hear good things about them. So I went the less expensive route and sent my seat to be modified. Shipped it out on a Monday from MD to FL and recieved it on the following Monday. I opted for the LD package and not to lower the seat. The shop tells me to run a few tanks and the seat will break in.

Pics? They are local to me and i've had them do a few seats in the past and always liked them, just haven't heard anything about busa seats from them.. I've thought about getting them to do a seat for me if others have good things to say about them. I have a New Image seat now and I don't care much for it.

Sorry guys, I accidently hit the post and passed out. Ill get pics for you this afternoon.

:laugh: Waiting patiently then...you taking Ambien or something?! I recall many Ambien pass-outs in my not so distant past :rofl:

ThisThreadIsWorthless.jpg

Back