Got my helmet stolen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I fear God and I dont believe in carma,,I believe in Gods providence,,,,,,you can bet that his transmission went out of his vehicle onthe way home that will cost him 5 times the price of the helmetmmmso sorry to hear,,,i feel you pain,,ive gotten into the bad habit of hanging mine[mirror sheild and all} over the left mirror,,I used to lock her down,,,,I hope you get relief,,and I hope he gives it back,,,

Amen.

However, is this really a suprise? Most of us have spent enough time in parking lots waiting on other riders to see so many (unsavory) people trying to sell things that you know they stole- helmets with no straps, cell phones, ipods, deodorant, etc. You practically gave it to him. If you cant see your stuff and no one you trust is there to watch it, you take it with you. :banghead:

That's a good idea, someone had to watch craigslist for it- or watch bike nights for it...

AJ

Man I always do that. Stick it under the windshield. I guess if I keep doing it, it's only a matter of time.

That really sucks... I always take mine in with me... I'm way too worried about that happening and being completely stranded without it...

And karma definitely has a way of balancing things out...:whistle:
633625186568884424-Karma.jpg

Man that does suck completely !
After being here in Cyprus for two weeks I fully believe it is the mentality and lack of respect people have developed back home in USA for other folks things .
In my thread Cyprus busas and other unique bikes you will see some pics of bikes parked with very nice Arai and other makes of helmets just sitting on the seat or what not. My first impression was like boy there's an accident/theft waiting to happen so I asked a few folks on bikes and scooters as well if anyone has ever stolen one from them .
All to a one looked at me like I was crazy and most after I asked said
'you must be from USA?'

People here just don't do it , don't think about it and are comfortable leaving their helmet laying on seat or mirror with 100s of people walking by on the beach all night long . Come back and it's still there .

I have an almost new HJC white full face helmet I had hopes of the wife using but almost a yr later she still will not get on the bike with me.
If you want it PM me we can talk about it .

I really don't know what's the reason for it but yes in Florida my helemt would be gone in less than twenty mins but here I would have no prob leaving it there as a matter of fact I left pops helmet on seat of scooter the other night cuz I didn't feel like carrying it . Came back and it was still there no problem .

Wouldn't you just LOVE to catch one of those punks some day and prosecute
them to the fullest extent of the law.?

This is not good enough for them. They need their hands broke. Not just one Both of them. Basterds. I am so sorry for you. I hope you find them

Back