Got my helmet stolen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

That really sucks, big time. Subject came up today about leaving stuff on the bikes, for years I have left my helmet and sometimes my jacket across the seat of the bike and nobody touched it well not anymore. Makes you want to sit across the street with a .38 and plug 'em when they reach for it. If it ain't yours don't touch it!

That's a bummer for sure man! The individual will get What's coming to 'em at some point.
Did u have to ride home lidless?
Posted via Mobile Device

No, a buddy brought me his helmet. I was right in the middle of town or I would of.

Lousy way to learn a lesson. Take the helmet with you whenever you are off the bike. Leaving it "locked" on the bike isn't always the best solution. Piss off a would be thief, and they may just cut the strap to get the helmet. Seriously, I have seen this happen.

X2

I've seen it. :banghead:

By seeing things like that happen, I carry my helmet with me at all times when I get off my bike even if its for only a minute or two.

Last edited:
i hate thieves, i try to think like one when it comes to my stuff getting possibly stolen, rarely will i even lock my helmet on the bike, i usually take it in with me. i figure if i was a thief, whats to stop me from just taking my knife to the strap right quick and leaving with a 400 dollar helmet? sorry to hear bout it :banghead:

I fear God and I dont believe in carma,,I believe in Gods providence,,,,,,you can bet that his transmission went out of his vehicle onthe way home that will cost him 5 times the price of the helmetmmmso sorry to hear,,,i feel you pain,,ive gotten into the bad habit of hanging mine[mirror sheild and all} over the left mirror,,I used to lock her down,,,,I hope you get relief,,and I hope he gives it back,,,

I hate to hear it, I always take mine in unless I can see it...

Doesn't matter if it's cheap or not........stealing is stealing.....I hope Karma pays back that A$$ x10 fold!!! What size is your helmet? I've got a CF Joe rocket size L that I don't use....If interested send me a PM

I leave mine on the bike all the time....but I'm carrying a weapon and sit where I can see it. Besides I'm tired of shooting paper targets at the local pistol range. Wish someone was dumb enough to steal....:whistle:

Back