Got my Gauges back.

Busa1166

Donating Member
Registered
Just got my gauges back from Scott at BlueGauges.com flawless work as always.:thumbsup: Just received the final piece to puzzle so all my parts are going out for painting tomorrow. Unfortunately having complications with my recovery from the accident been so busy fixing an working on the bike haven't had time to get myself fixed, loosing the feeling in my right leg above the knee up too the hip all I feel in that area is pain like someone is poking me with needles so we figuring it's some kind of nerve damage, after some lab work at the Doc's tomorrow heading straight to my painter:thumbsup:

Went with the reverse glow again but went with a new top speed for my 2006 :laugh:

Last edited:
Got it required something that I really don't have much of patience :laugh: Got something called yellow box to fix the reading anyone have it or use it??? I know it's a little late to ask since I already have it .:whistle: Guess I am just looking for reassurance that this will fix the readout.

New gauges 2.jpg

New Gauges.jpg

?

when you switch to the 220 speedo is it accurate? is it re-calibrated to the new # positions on the clock? or is this mostly a cosmetic mod?

looks good but I was wondering about the accuracy.

If you switch to 220, you need a yellow-box or speedo healer to make accurate. Scott always does great work. :thumbsup:

If you switch to 220, you need a yellow-box or speedo healer to make accurate. Scott always does great work. :thumbsup:

Yeah I did get the yellow box from him so this will make it accurate. It really wasn't very accurate with the stock gauges anyway:laugh:

Do they make the gauges in white without the logo on the rpm gauge?

The Kanji ones are limited supply they are supposed to come without Kanji. Make sure he know you don't want the Kanji. but the Kanji looks cool all shining in red at night :laugh: I am going to post a night pic of them tomorrow

Last edited:
Back