Got an idea for a headlight, anyone wanna donate?

can you post a pic of what the harness looks like? And so the high beam bulb is then the "low beam" ?

can you post a pic of what the harness looks like? And so the high beam bulb is then the "low beam" ?

No not at home.. All you have to do is follow the harness done to the connector.. then find the yellow wire and the white wire and pull them out of the connectors and swap them.. getting them out of the connector can be tricky, but I have faith in you that you can do it.. :poke: :laugh:

u pull em out of the connectors that attach to the bulbs right?

i didn't drill holes or use any of that stuff. i took that aluminum half circle plate out n turned it 180 & marked where notches needed to be just like where plate was previously mounted. then just dropped in the pkate n threw everything back together
Posted via Mobile Device

Don't feel bad I flipped mine too an every one is ragging on me cause they told me to stretch it an I said no cause I didn't like the look to much. Now after 3 weeks of healing, I went back to work today an have to hear their crap everyday till I don't when. :laugh:

dont worry-i done learned my lesson good:thumbsup:
no more flippity-do-dah for THIS brutha:)

BusaPics 022.jpg

Back