Got an idea for a headlight, anyone wanna donate?

I can't see the pics. are they the same you sent me? I'll post em just incase there not.

ATT1125595.JPG

I did the 180 projector swap but i'm still runnin stock bulbs lol. HOPIN i can afford high & low HID next year :-/

how in depth was the high/low swap?

was it just for kicks or do you get more brightness too? Gimme a quick run through on the process

No not more brightness.. Just a better cut off on the horizon.. Your not blinding people all the time, you can adjust it so its right at the top of there trunk lid and not in the mirrors.. Better use of the hid, ride in front of some one with hid and get blinded.. that don't happen riding in front of me.. Because of the cutoff you can get the maximum out of your hid without blinding every one else.. You want to blind them kick on the high beam.. :laugh:

...a better cut off on the horizon... you can get the maximum out of your hid without blinding every one else.. You want to blind them kick on the high beam.. :laugh:

where can i find a walk through on doing this? i'll be ordering my HIDs soon and would like to do it all at once. :D

i understand the 180 thing, i've done it. I was talkin about the high/low swap

way to go whut??? for flippin my bike over?!?:poke:

Don't feel bad I flipped mine too an every one is ragging on me cause they told me to stretch it an I said no cause I didn't like the look to much. Now after 3 weeks of healing, I went back to work today an have to hear their crap everyday till I don't when. :laugh:

i understand the 180 thing, i've done it. I was talkin about the high/low swap

Thats simple at the headlamp harness connector unplug it and just pull the yellow wire and the white wire out and swap them.. when you flip your high beam switch on the upper headlight comes on instead of the lower and the lower works as your low beam should....
:thumbsup:

Back