Got a new toy today!!

I wish I could take a decent pic to do this baby justice. If only Bullettrain were my neighbor. I'm sure he could get some nice shots for me.
beerchug.gif

i used buy glock only they are good guns the 10mm and the 45 being my favorite.
just a heads up don't shoot reloads in them they don't digest them well. it is do to the grooving that glock uses stay away from lead also. i had a 21 blow up and crack the frame and barrel after shooting reloads. (at the time i was told by the dealer it was fine to shoot reloads and lead).:(

Here's a pic of mine. It's less than 6 months old. I chose this backdrop just for Rev.
Adding to what Rev said about the fat fingering, one of the reasons I chose the Glock was because of the way the safety is built into the trigger. It works kind of like a revolver, you pull the trigger it fires, you don't it doesn't. I do always keep it holstered though because of that. I could see someone just sticking it in their pocket and shooting something vaulable all because the trigger caught on somethin.
sad.gif

Kev

tn_100_5296.JPG

How would you like for this to be the last sight you saw before leaving this earth?

<!--EDIT|Relsek
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144695692 -->

tn_100_5303.JPG

I'm going to get some of these. 33 round mags.

Relsek, They make 25 round mags for your .45

Scherer Mags...

scherermags_small.jpg

adj sites help some
a lot of ammo ive tried dont shoot to point of aim
my 26 and 17 seem to like umc valu pack 250 rd box from a store here academy sports n outdoors
those shoot where you aim
for defense ammo i use hornady tap
those go where im pointing too
glocks rapid fire very fast dut to short trigger re-set

my carry gun is a makarov. (russion copy of a walther ppk) they have been around for years.

Back