GoPro pole test: freeway speed

PADEROLIS

Registered
Added a lanyard and secured the pole to the tail for less movement. I dont plan to always keep it on but I think it will do alright when I do use it!

GOPR0253 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

Looks great and seems pretty solid.
Can you rotate the pole forward enough so you could see your hands and gauges?

Looks great and seems pretty solid.
Can you rotate the pole forward enough so you could see your hands and gauges?

The pole is attached to the tail so I cannot rotate it , but I may be able to adjust the camera itself. I will have to experiment!

That is a much better view than what I an used to via most utube videos. Btw Is your tranny ok or is that just the go pro sound? It sounds kind of whiney and clunky but that could be just the way the camera is picking up the sound. Any how cool mount:thumbsup:

That is a much better view than what I an used to via most utube videos. Btw Is your tranny ok or is that just the go pro sound? It sounds kind of whiney and clunky but that could be just the way the camera is picking up the sound. Any how cool mount:thumbsup:

Tranny is fine; it must be the GoPro. Thanks!!!

I was able to get the pole out of the shot by turning the camera right side up (shadow is still visible though). I think if I put the camera on the right side of the pole it will put the shot more center and give a view of my hands and gauges.

GOPR0300.jpg

GOPR0280.jpg

GOPR0262.jpg

GOPR0263.jpg

Back