Good Undertail Walkthrough

Revlis,
Thanx a thousand times for this helpful link. My new undertail is on its way and with you walkthrough it will make it ten times easier....4 ME!!! Seriously appreciate it!

KoolKat

You bet, We need to thank Total Kaos though for going through the effort and posting the details... Glad I could help.
cool.gif

Great tutorial. Would you mind if I use it for customers? I will give you credit for it and could possibly host it on our website.www.18889chrome.com Its the best I have seen yet and would save alot of time explaining to people how to do it.

Really you would have to talk to Total Chaos. It's their property but seign as your not making money out of it. I'd say it's a safe bet.

I can always make my own, but though this was good. I didnt know it belonged to another company. Thanks for the info.

Hey Web Pages are web pages bro... Ask him if he'd mind, then again you'd be linking your customers to another shop... So I dunno... Would be worthwhile to build your own walkthrough, and post it. Do it for all of your OTC bolt on items... Provide that extra bit of service... Customers will eat that up.

Will do. Its not that much really, just a few pictures and basicly re-writing the instructions and listing whats needed to do the mod.

I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING AND TRIED TO EMAIL ICEMANN BUT HIS EMAIL IS FULL AND CANT RECEIVE MY EMAIL. BUT I WAS WONDERING WHERE YOU CAN GET THE LED'S FOR THE TURN SIGNALS AND THE BRAKE LIGHTS FOR THE TOP GUN UNDERTAIL AND DOES ANYONE HAVE A COMPLETE PACKAGE WITH ONE PRICE FOR ALL? SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW AT BAGGEDN20SCHEVY@AOL.COM THANKS

PHAT JIMMY
bump.gif

nothing like bringing an old thread back to life.
smile.gif

I have a question about license plate mount. In Texas wwe need a light and I have heard that there is a mount that fits in front of the tire where a tire hugger would go with a light. Has anyone seen this mount?

I'm selling my undertail if anyone is interested. Mine is the photo with Mojojedi's name. If interested let me know.

Well just wanted to show off my new undertail.Total cost of undertail $1.00 . Total cost of light kit $80.00 . Results priceless.....

Tail1.JPG

Back