lower comp
head studs
clutch
what else
rock.gif

Is ther any shop thaty specializes in getting me these mods...thanks ash

rock.gif

rock.gif

I would seriously thinking about doing rods and maybe valve springs since you're opening the motor up anyway. Rods are supposed to hold up to around 350 but why take chances.

If you're thinking about upping the boost I would do a heavy duty output shaft and get your tranny undercut.

I know they say the pistons are good to 420HP, but I would replace them anyway... The stock pistons seem to give up easily if everything is not perfect.

Inter-cooler or
water injection
both is best
injectors that are at least 275 best is 320 or additional injectors.
heavy valve springs Ti valves
Billet output shaft is a MUST
heavy duty cluch springs at the very least.
Very good prof. tunning.

YOU ALSO NEED TO FIGURE OUT YOUR RIDING STYLE.

Top end racing
1/4
street

boost controller so that after your get your 350+ hp dyno sheet you can turn it down so you don't hurt anything and can run pump gas....

(Cloud9 @ Jun. 11 2007,09:58) I know they say the pistons are good to 420HP, but I would replace them anyway... The stock pistons seem to give up easily if everything is not perfect.
I made 460 hp on stock pistons. Only times on the dyno, but had the bike at 22 psi or so in the upper gears on the street a few times. Most of the time run 16-17 psi on high boost.

(smithabusa @ Jun. 14 2007,00:02)
(Cloud9 @ Jun. 11 2007,09:58) I know they say the pistons are good to 420HP, but I would replace them anyway... The stock pistons seem to give up easily if everything is not perfect.
I made 460 hp on stock pistons.  Only  times on the dyno, but had the bike at 22 psi or so in the upper gears on the street a few times.  Most of the time run 16-17 psi on high boost.
460HP
eek2.gif

WOW!
SHOCKED.gif
SHOCKED.gif
SHOCKED.gif

SHOCKED.gif

SHOCKED.gif

Back