GO VALE!! Did you SEE Argentina? (Spoiler)

Ducati aren't playing by the same rules as Honda and Yamaha.

As I just posted in another thread, they get sticky qualifying tyres,
were getting an extra 4ltrs of fuel (now dropped to 2 ltrs) and they are allowed several more engine through the season.

This is to help them become competitive.
If they go well they will lose this over the season or before the next one,
then they will have to play on a level playing field like the rest.

Honda and Yamaha run under "Factory" class rules.

The "open" class was designed to give small teams, privateers, and new teams like Suzuki a chance of running with the pack, rather than trailing back in their own race. This was supposed to make for more even and closer racing, which the last race proved it did.
Ducati decided to run in the "open" class and take advantage of extra ful, better tyres, more testing, more engines etc etc.

https://ultimatemotorcycling.com/20...otogp-podiums-2015-motogp-class-option-rules/

2014 MotoGP Rule Cheat Sheet: The Open, Factory, & Ducati Regulations at a Glance

Vale took that kid to school. and then Beat his ass with the Ruler for trying to be a know-it-all, bwahahahaha!
Hope Marquez learns from this and gives guys an extra inch or two, I would rather see him battle back then do silly flips in the air while his bike does the Electric Slide:banghead:

Vale took that kid to school. and then Beat his ass with the Ruler for trying to be a know-it-all, bwahahahaha!
Hope Marquez learns from this and gives guys an extra inch or two, I would rather see him battle back then do silly flips in the air while his bike does the Electric Slide:banghead:

Man, it's just nice to see BigD around again!! :D

Back