Glowjob

I ordered Joe Florida accent lights on ebay. Great ebayer! This is what the 40.00 special sportbike kit did for mine. I think I need more lights. The only con about these led pods is that 1 out of your 10 pods may lose its backing. The glue used to seal the pod seems to melt when the led gets hot and the back fell off. I emailed him on that. He's got a good rep online so I think he's going to want to solve this little issue. I used a little plastic epoxy around the edges of the back on them so the backing wouldn't slip off. If you like these and want to get them, they're only 40.00 for a set of ten with switch and everything you need to hook up. Only thing....get a small tube of plastic clear epoxy and apply along the back edge so the backing doesn't come off. I think for 40.00 its worth it. I would order an extra 2 or 3 pods. That's what I will be doing for mine.
330.jpg

they will work but installing them would be a lot more time consuming. Get a kit that has the 3m tape already attached. Stingerz, hyperlights etc.. They make the install very easy and it come out very uniform in the end. I used the blue stingerz on my 08 black and grey. Looks real good.
Stingerz Flexible LED Motorcycle Accent Lights

PB100146 (2).jpg

PB100147.jpg

Last edited:
sorry wrong thread I could a swore it said blow no glow
I was looking for the sign up sheet its been awhile since I had one
:rofl:

First off, gonna give credit to WhiteBusa24 for the pic. It is a pic of his Busa in another thread. The only one I could find with white lights. Gives you a idea of what it would look like. Try contacting him and see if you can get some side pics and what not.
whitelights.jpg

Back