Get Ya Popcorn Ready Or a Strong Drink !!

No, what you just did was read way more in to a small portion of an entire comment that I posted...oh, and just so you're not wondering, right after he beat me, I got up and got him a beer...what a nugget...

I hope you poured it into a nice frosty mug for him too :rofl:

I get it :)

That was PRICELESS! I was not gonna say a thing. I know how it is to be married and sharing the t.v.

You know my husband actually ALLOWED me to keep my driver's license and get a job! Wait a minute, maybe he only did that to help support the Busa habit?? hee hee hee....

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

It's all about the DO RE MI :laugh:

well it is a lot easier for me now... I am voting for the nicest boobs.. something to vote for, not against... :poke::rofl:

Same old tired speech that they all give..

Health care for everyone
lower unemployment
Bring jobs back to the US
Won't need middleEastern Oil anymore
better care for the elderly
better education
build a stronger military

All of the above and of course lowering our taxes at the same time.. lol

Ohh and the same of the piece below.. Obama won't accept Gov election fund but his camp will lie about selling underground tickets to a FREE acceptance speech? SELL OUT:whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the deal and certainly not the only issue but a VERY STRONG LITMUS test in my opinion.

If you can't figure out the 2nd amendment and the gun issue, your noodle don't work correctly :stoopid:...Logic escapes you and I can't see a rational answer on the horizon for other more complex issues as the 2nd ammendment is pretty cut and dry.

First off, the 2nd ammendment is not about hunting, it's about free men having the right (much our forefather did and used it) to defend yourself and fight an oppressive government and put it back in the hands of the people. This government is not ours any more than Brittish government was the colonies.

2ndly...I do not understand what is so confusing about "shall not be INFRINGED" that some people can figure out. And they infring away and think it's legal and allright. It is the 2nd amendment that will protect all the others.

3rd...You can not successfully ban guns. Crack is already illegal...bet if I had to find some today I could, as well as pot, steriods, etc...and lets think about what a success prohibition was. Taking mine away is not the answer it's :stoopid:

I could go on but...for sake of length.

And Mr. Texas I love guns...Obama's Ten Point Plan

1) Ban the use of firearm for home defense.
2) Pass federal law eliminating your Right to Carry
3) Ban the manufacture, sale, and possesion of handguns.
4) CLose down 90% of the gunshops in America.
5) Ban hunting rifle ammuniton commonly used for hunting and sport shooting.
6) Increase federal taxes on guns and ammunition by 500 percent.
7) Restore voting rights to 5 million criminals including those who have been convicted of using a gun to commit a violent crime.
8) Expand the Clinton semi-auto ban to include millions more firearms.
9) Mandate a government issued license to purchase a firearm.
10) Appoint judges to the U.S. Superme Court and Federal judiciary who share his views on the 2nd amendment.

Like I said, all this is idiotic and completly irrational. And he's going to come up with health care, etc.

Obama will try turn this county into France....:banghead:

Please cite the "10 Point Plan". I can't seem to find it anywhere.

We sold them the weapons. That's fact, not hearsay. Maybe you forgot seeing the satelite videos and images of the bigazz convoy's of WMD's being taken out of Iraq?

And the second part, blitz summed it up pretty good. But to add to that, do you honestly think that Osama and Hussien weren't in bed together? Come on, it's not the "same headwear/appearance" They have/had the same beliefs.

I supported going to war 100% But the job is done. It's not our responsibility to rebuild Iraq.

And one more thing.............................I like :popcorn:

Wow...I was in the Army and I must have missed it too. But I am sure your sources are better than mine.

I don't even know where to begin.

Brother you are so misinformed that it actually bothers me that you may be aloud anywhere near a voting booth.

"Brother you are so misinformed that it actually bothers me that you may be aloud anywhere near a voting booth"

He's not only 'aloud' he's (allowed) to vote...the country's full of them!:mad2:

"Brother you are so misinformed that it actually bothers me that you may be aloud anywhere near a voting booth"

He's not only 'aloud' he's (allowed) to vote...the country's full of them!:mad2:

Touché..you got me on the spelling. :bowdown:

Back