Get Ya Popcorn Ready Or a Strong Drink !!

Hilter was a good speaker also, see what happened when he ruled a country :whistle:. Wake up America and do the right thing.

So...you guys aren't going to listen to his speech? MPH, I might take your posts seriously if you took that kindergarden like comparison of the names Osama and Obama out....not that you should care what I think or anything :)

I'll never learn to stay out of these political threads, but being very patriotic I care very deeply about the welfare of this country. I also realize that internet discussions will never change anybody's mind on these issues.

No Osama, Obama, or Chelsea's Mama

And I thought I had a good rhyme ???

"Look at the issues folks. Unemployment, Foreclosures"

I do question how do you blame the Republicans for the mortgage companies making loans to people that can't pay their bills? Maybe they should have done their homework & realized what an ARM loan is.

Last edited:
No Osama, Obama, or Chelsea's Mama

And I thought I had a good rhyme ???

"Look at the issues folks. Unemployment, Foreclosures"

I do question how do you blame the Republicans for the mortgage companies making loans to people that can't pay their bills? Maybe they should have done their homework & realized what an ARM loan is.

Well, I have to say that I agree with you to some extent on Mortgages. Yes, people should have done their homework. Hell, I did, and I am in my second home (thanks to divorce), and both of my loans have been 30-yr Fixed, thank God.

YOu must admit though, some people were victims of the predatory lenders, brokers, and realtors. Some people were lured in under false pretenses. Let's not pretend that there are not some opportunists that only seek to take advantage.

We sold them the weapons. That's fact, not hearsay. Maybe you forgot seeing the satelite videos and images of the bigazz convoy's of WMD's being taken out of Iraq?

???

And the second part, blitz summed it up pretty good. But to add to that, do you honestly think that Osama and Hussien weren't in bed together? Come on, it's not the "same headwear/appearance" They have/had the same beliefs.

Quite untrue. If you study each man, there is a MAJOR differnece in ideology, and they do not like each other in the least. It's impossible to rule out collaberation between the two, but that can be said of any two people, including you and I. The Iraq/Al Queda "involvement" was based on testimony given, to the CIA, by captured Al Queda leader al-Libi, and that testimony was proved false. al-Libi was trying to "spread the blame" to hopefully lessen his penalty. President Bush was briefed on this, specifically that al_libi was intentionally misleading his interogators, before the invasion. An intensive CIA investigation left any connection between the two as very sketchy at best, certainly not substansive enough to base a trillion dollar, million life war, which McCain, unless he changes his stance, has plans to continue.

Sam, I know I'll never convince you, so I'll stop here. To use an overused internet phrase, we'll agree to disagree :beerchug:. Hope you have a good weekend and hope you get a chance to ride.

I took the advice of this thread, and actually listened to the speech.. the whole time Obama was on stage. I cannot support him as a candidate for President, he will ruin this society. The only reason the change might come about is because the economy is ALREADY starting to rebound and gas prices are going down, and he will take all the credit for that if he comes into office.

I took the advice of this thread, and actually listened to the speech.. the whole time Obama was on stage. I cannot support him as a candidate for President, he will ruin this society. The only reason the change might come about is because the economy is ALREADY starting to rebound and gas prices are going down, and he will take all the credit for that if he comes into office.

Same here!

Simple vote for who you want. Opinions are like butt holes every one has one and doesn't need another. Do your own homework, say your prayers and exercise your right to vote. It is good to be an American with all our collective flaws, I served 20 years military to ensure the Americans, no matter what their opinion, has the right to live in the strongest, nation of the world. Unfortunately not the richest although some may want to argue that. If all Americans would reach a level of production expected by a contributing member of society, wind would be removed from the sails of most politics.

I wanted to watch it, but the hubby refused :banghead:

Anyone else just sick of the hype of ALL politicians? Since when is the measure of a man/woman in their speech writers?! They ALL can bring a group together, rally them as one, lift them up and promise them the moon, but in the end, it's just some speech and the wheels of our gov't stop progress of any kind...

Here's the moon they're thinking about :moon:

*sigh*
Signed,
Disgruntled Voter :moon:

I wanted to watch it, but the hubby refused :banghead:

Anyone else just sick of the hype of ALL politicians? Since when is the measure of a man/woman in their speech writers?! They ALL can bring a group together, rally them as one, lift them up and promise them the moon, but in the end, it's just some speech and the wheels of our gov't stop progress of any kind...

Here's the moon they're thinking about :moon:

*sigh*
Signed,
Disgruntled Voter :moon:

:clap:

I just wish they would run someone that I could VOTE for. I mean not the lesser of two evils, but someone I would proud to say I voted for him! I have voted in every election since I was 18 years old. And since Ronald Regan left office I had to vote for the lesser of two evils (idiots)!
Everyone go out and vote, and good luck to America, where we can still agree to disagree, and live together in peace.

In re: "I wanted to watch it, but the hubby refused"

What a pitiful statement that is. Are you sure he'll (let) you vote? Ever hear of the ERA? Sheesh.....

In re: "I wanted to watch it, but the hubby refused"

What a pitiful statement that is. Are you sure he'll (let) you vote? Ever hear of the ERA? Sheesh.....

Wow, yeah, I'll have to check with him on that one... :poke:

Without making this about my marriage, I could have watched if I wanted, so if you're insinuating I wasn't "allowed" you're mistaken...

Wow, yeah, I'll have to check with him on that one... :poke:

Without making this about my marriage, I could have watched if I wanted, so if you're insinuating I wasn't "allowed" you're mistaken...

If (I'm) insinuating? You said it, not me.

If (I'm) insinuating? You said it, not me.

No, what you just did was read way more in to a small portion of an entire comment that I posted...oh, and just so you're not wondering, right after he beat me, I got up and got him a beer...what a nugget...

No, what you just did was read way more in to a small portion of an entire comment that I posted...oh, and just so you're not wondering, right after he beat me, I got up and got him a beer...what a nugget...

:rofl::rofl:

That was PRICELESS! I was not gonna say a thing. I know how it is to be married and sharing the t.v.

You know my husband actually ALLOWED me to keep my driver's license and get a job! Wait a minute, maybe he only did that to help support the Busa habit?? hee hee hee....

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Well, (you) posted it. Did he type that for you as well? Whatever gets you through the day...:whistle:

That was PRICELESS! I was not gonna say a thing. I know how it is to be married and sharing the t.v.

You know my husband actually ALLOWED me to keep my driver's license and get a job! Wait a minute, maybe he only did that to help support the Busa habit?? hee hee hee....

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

THANK YOU! It wasn't like I was told "You can't fuggin' watch that sh*t! Get in the damn kitchen you lesser person than MAN!"

We were watching his 'Skins lose, he was not in the best of moods :sneaky2: and when I mentioned the DNC speech that was airing just after the game, he just mumbled "I don't want to watch that..."

...but yeah, I've got this black eye now...so anyway, you got to keep your license?! WOW...

Here's to women's lib!! :beerchug:

:cheerleader::cheerleader:

Back