Gen-II dyno numbers (TEXAS MILE PREP)....

do you guys know how the Brocks Short Meg numbers compare to the Alien Head ??? I think I'm wanting an exhaust thats got just a little longer pipe on it than the A/H (for noise reasons)... I used to run stubby's on my 08, but after about 4 hours of riding, my ears were ringing so bad I couldn't hear anything :whistle:

Just curious if you guys have ever run the Smeg system... thanks.

Oh yea, BTW, AWESOME build man... very impressive :bowdown:

Ok, ok it's Monday and I need a texas mile update :poke:

I hope everything went well for everyone. So how did you do?

Ya, it's next weekend March 27-29 but I'll be sure to post everything up ASAP... :beerchug:

He will run 191.50, well thats my prediction. :beerchug: its next week. 30 HP is good for around 8-10 MPH with everything else being equal on a NA bike. .

We'll see but I'd be happy with 190mph based on my size (6' 2" 220lbs). I could throw a midget on her to go 200 but what fun is that... :laugh: That was the point of my project; to see what an average joe can run on a basic bolt-on bike with ZERO tricks...

do you guys know how the Brocks Short Meg numbers compare to the Alien Head ??? I think I'm wanting an exhaust thats got just a little longer pipe on it than the A/H (for noise reasons)... I used to run stubby's on my 08, but after about 4 hours of riding, my ears were ringing so bad I couldn't hear anything :whistle:

Just curious if you guys have ever run the Smeg system... thanks.

Oh yea, BTW, AWESOME build man... very impressive :bowdown:

I don't remember for sure but call Brock's, they'll tell you. For some reason I'm thinking the SMEG makes a couple more HP than the Alien Head but I really like how the Alien Head looks... :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be happy with 190mph based on my size (6' 2" 220lbs). I could throw a midget on her to go 200 but what fun is that... :laugh: That was the point of my project; to see what an average joe can run on a basic bolt-on bike with ZERO tricks...

I'm with you. :beerchug: 190 on a bking would be a really good result. I'll toss out a 193 prediction. I don't know Goliad's weather conditions,the track, or your abilities so it's simply a guess based on your size, bike, and hp. Looks like Sunday crack-o-dawn may give you the best conditions based on the current forecast.

Have you run there before? what was your speed and sae rwhp? What were the weather conditions?

Last edited:
I'm with you. :beerchug: 190 on a bking would be a really good result. I'll toss out a 188 prediction. I don't know Goliad's weather conditions,the track, or your abilities so it's simply a guess based on your size, bike, and hp. Looks like Sunday crack-o-dawn may give you the best conditions based on the current forecast.

Got- busa is riding a busa :poke: :laugh:, I am taking a b-king, he might not like that if ya insult him thinking he is riding a B-king:laugh: Most people dont like them i think i am one of the few.:laugh:

Last edited:
you could get that guy that does mortgage brokerage... his stocker runs like 220mph... yours would probably do like 235? :rofl:

tuck baby tuck!!! an elbow can cost you mph... would love to go to this event.. been to Bonneville half a dozen times and they have some really smart people riding and tuning.. figure this has to be a good place to learn too.. Get video!! :)

ok, I give up :errrr: my week's are screwed up who's ridding what is screwed up :blowingup:.

This just isn't my week sorry to all :stoopid: I think I need some time off :down: between work and everything else sometimes it's good to just :hide:

ok, I give up :errrr: my week's are screwed up who's ridding what is screwed up :blowingup:.

This just isn't my week sorry to all :stoopid: I think I need some time off :down: between work and everything else sometimes it's good to just :hide:

:laugh: Its all good. :thumbsup:

I was off by 10 mph.

204!!!!!!!
pipe Bazzaz and the power of cheese.
NO MOTOR WORK

Congrats GotBusa and Cheese. Gen 2s were posting good numbers NA.

Johnny, I'll be looking you up soon. This is Matt, Karl's neighbor and part of TFA. Good seeing you again.

He will run 191.50, well thats my prediction. :beerchug: its next week. 30 HP is good for around 8-10 MPH with everything else being equal on a NA bike. .

:rofl:

What tires do you run for these events? Hopefully next year probably the year after I want to go.

Stock tires.... ;)

Spray it to 200mph!!! LOL LOL

NO NEED!!!!

I ran 204.468MPH with a 100% stock engine.... :cool:

Give me some time to up load pics and update the build thread... :beerchug:

TXMILE204.jpg

I also want to say THANK YOU to Johnny Cheese for the tune, Brock & the guys at Brock's Performance, Guy at Tiger Racing and EVERYONE that has helped me along the way! THANK YOU...
:beerchug:

Last edited:
Congrats Josh, what happend to that 191.50 :rofl::laugh:

You was hauling, way to go. :thumbsup:

Back