dyno numbers are in

tray

Registered
took my bike to get dyno yesterday the number are in 217 hp w/ 137 tq. when using the bottle 261hp w/ 147 tq .

100_2515.jpg

Looks like you have yourself a whole lotta "GO" and not much "Whoooooow"?

Nice looking ride!
beerchug.gif

Great numbers. What mods got you there?
1397 wiesco piston kit 13:1, 2008 2mm crankshaft, short stack, air box mod.,muzzy full exshaust, stock gearing dont want lose top or bottom end, pc3 with hud and lcd, and mps nos kit.also this was done with a 240 kit.
Almost same mods as me except for the crank.

Are you pulling any timing for that much spray?

BTW - awesome looking bike.
thumb_up.gif

1397 wiesco piston kit 13:1, 2008 2mm crankshaft, short stack, air box mod.,muzzy full exshaust, stock gearing dont want lose top or bottom end, pc3 with hud and lcd, and mps nos kit.also this was done with a 240 kit.

thumb_up.gif
no real need to. nos is on throttle set at 85 percent when it sprays what a kick in the rear.

thumb_up.gif
no real need to. nos is on throttle set at 85 percent when it sprays what a kick in the rear.
I've got a similar setup - Schnitz RPM/TPS switch for activation and a custom fuel system for plenty of gas. I sprayed tons of nitrous with this setup on my old motor (stock bore and compression), but I've been leary to spray the new one due to the extra compression.

Are you running pump gas when spraying N20?

Back