How many of us out there

Sleeperbusa, what kind of turbo system would you recommend running if you didn't want to go into the motor?
rock.gif

I know from what I've heard that Velocity has the corner on the HP. Barry can show you how to get to the pavement as well.
cool.gif

Sleeperbusa, what kind of turbo system would you recommend running if you didn't want to go into the motor?
rock.gif

This appears to be the word around the camp fire for the money!

1313R,  

You don't have to go into the motor with any of the kits.  But if you want OVER 300 HP safely, you will need to.  The stock connecting rods won't handle over around 300HP and since you will have it apart anyway, you might as well swap out a few parts so it will handle big power later if you decide to crank up the heat(Got-BOOOOOST?)!  

I am all about performance per dollar and the Hahn will do me fine.  Plus 300 HP should be more than enough for NOW!
super.gif

Josh
blues.gif

<!--EDIT|Got-Busa?
Reason for Edit: None given...|1074272112 -->

Just got back from ECS Dyno. Bone stock '03, 91 octane pump gas, Mobile 1 5w-30 synthetic, 158.3 STD HP, 97.8ft/lb STD Torque. 'Bout average...

I keep my Busa @ 310hp i can get it up to 332hp with the larger injectors. Runs real nice @ 310hp

I agree with Got-Busa?, if there are any special priced turbos left?!?

I love a Velocity kit, but I wanted an aircleaner under my bodywork, and Velocity can't get it there, unless you cut the plastic.
Thats why I went with the MCxpress.

Ninja Eater,
which kit do you have?

<!--EDIT|SLEEPERBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1074295403 -->

Back