GEN I centre stand help

bigkev

Registered
Hi guys i recently picked up a centre stand kit for my gen 1 and im missing a part , what i need help with is finding the manafacture of these kits , the part im missing is in the pic attached

2i1k37d.jpg

i used the search bar but there was so many threads it would be impossible to read them all lol

so any help how ever small it is would be greatly apprecaited

thanks guys

In a pinch, you could use a screw and a nut to lock it down, forming the groove for the spring between the nut and the head of the screw.

IIRC, when I looked at the microfiche on Oneida Suzuki, they do list all the parts for the center stand kit. I only know this because I bought an incomplete kit off of eBay.

Kev, go see the retards at Sydney City and get them to identify the part number for you. Then buy it from someone else.

Kev, go see the retards at Sydney City and get them to identify the part number for you. Then buy it from someone else.

AJAY i thourt it might have to come to that and rainbow7 yeah i know i just hate ringing those theiveing bastards , lol yeah just thourt i would ask ,

cheers guys

BK

thanks kindly rushriv that part number was perfect i have ordered the exact item ,

thanks guys

BK

Just a quick thanks to RUSHRIV for giving me the part number , the centre stand is all fixed and working really well , thanks heaps

Now that it's settled, I must say that's a terrible circle. You do know they have a circle tool you can use on ms paint? :poke:

Back