Gen 2 turbo street bike build

Turbo kit is done! The bike is on the way to rob. Its kinda silly I have been waiting a month for my h2 carbon to be shipped to me by haul bikes. I used uship this time for the busa and i booked the shipment 2 days ago. Guy picked up the busa yesterday in florida and is dropping it to rob in texas today lol.
IMG_1864.jpg
IMG_1855.jpg

Last edited:
Turbo kit is done! The bike is on the way to rob. Its kinda silly I have been waiting a month for my h2 carbon to be shipped to me by haul bikes. I used uship this time for the busa and i booked the shipment 2 days ago. Guy picked up the busa yesterday in florida and is dropping it to rob in texas today lol.
View attachment 1635172View attachment 1635173
What about that fairlady in the back??:poke:

View attachment 1635172View attachment 1635173
Bad ass. You are running the PTE 58/58 right? That is the turbo I'm running it makes pretty killer power for me so far. I'm curious if it will make it to 700hp with this guy. How much power are you planning on getting out of this set up?

Back