Gen 2 turbo street bike build

diamond dust white w/Pearl

1955_ford_thunderbird_cadillac_diamond_dust_white_w__pearl_5_lgw.jpg

Congratulations Joe. Long overdue due brother. I'm excited for you and hope you've years and years of amazing ownership experience. Love that you've a youtube channel which offcourse most of us are probably subscribed to. Please post videos of your ride along or sit down next to the bike and share intricate stories of your journey on this bike so far. On color choices, why don't you tastefully incorporate both colors Red and White?

Thanks guys, I have so many color combinations flowing through my head right now its hard to decide. Definitely think it needs to really pop. This upcoming weekend I may get luck with warmish weather. I may be able to ride it once before winter.
Your turbos are gonna love you and in fall weather they breathe better run better they're the most potent in this weather but be careful of the leaves, damn enemies of traction lol

I do like the yellow but its starting to fade out in some areas and the left fairing is scraped up from the last owner of the bike. Not a huge deal but im $40k into this thing so id like it to look like it haha
You will have to get it painted your favorite color-no sense messing around, do it right the first time.

As you know, just about anything and everything has been done to a Hayabusa so going unique is a tough thing to do.

Back