Gas Price Where you live?

exactly! time to hand them ALL their walking papers and put PEOPLE in the government for only 4 years and that is IT

With some .. even 4yrs ...is to long.  
thumb_down.gif
( off with thier heads ) !
whistling.gif

Oil prices sitting at $135 a barrel is a crock of crap. There is no reason.
Sure there's a reason.  The fat bastards who own the oil companies don't feel that they're rich enough.

I saw the president of Chevron on TV with a big arrogant smile on his face as he was questioned.  I don't think I've ever wanted to kick someone's ass so bad.

May they all eat
flush.gif
and die

Regular Gas depends on Station from 3.71 Gal to 3.87
3.99 for (93) in the Bike.

Jon(Loomis).

Oil prices sitting at $135 a barrel is a crock of crap. There is no reason.
Sure there's a reason.  The fat bastards who own the oil companies don't feel that they're rich enough.

I saw the president of Chevron on TV with a big arrogant smile on his face as he was questioned.  I don't think I've ever wanted to kick someone's ass so bad.

May they all eat
flush.gif
and die
Yeah but it's the investors who set the price of a barrel, not the oil company owners
winkold.gif

Around $3.74 here on the low end for 87 Octane
$3.81 on the high end here in North Central Mississippi

Keeps on going up and I will have to buy a cot and sleep here at work during the week~~~
I drive about a 130 mile round trip to work and back

Wife and I are spending over $750 a month on gas now--- most of which is to just go back and forth to work---

Dont worry be happy

In Germany they take our last shirt with the gas

A Gallon about 5.55 € means 8,4 $

And in November 2007 i got my dream

a 5,7 Hemi Chrysler 300C
if its going on like this my dream changes to nightmare
ohthedrama.gif

Crazy jump here in MN Billy Busa posted on May 21 and now May 24 I just filled up for 4.08. If it was premium at 3.85 that was 23 cent jump in 3 days.

Back