Gas in OKC today 1.97

I don't even notice gas prices. I do notice diesel prices. $3.37/gal.

Anything under $5.00 and I think I'm getting a good deal. Amazing how trained we become.

1.68 there's a station going out of business in the bottoms, should'nt take them long to sell out.

I filled the Busa up for less than $10 (9.57) this morning and the fuel warning light was on:cheerleader:

Isnt that cool Don? The most a fill up was in Eureka last weekend was 9.00! :cheerleader: At the bash, I was spending almost 20 bucks at each fill up.

Let me know when it hits .99 :poke: Funny how we been screwed for years and right before an election things change so dramatically ???

$2.39 here.

I am sooooooo skeered this is the calm before the storm.

I still am thinking this is really odd that a few weeks before the presidential election and gas prices plummet.

Knowing the gas prices in the US has been a huge breaking point and everyone is blaming the current administration, it makes me wonder if the republicans had anything to do with it.

It would be scary as he11 to think they had that much power, but if Obama wins (the democrats win) and if we see gas prices rise back up in a few months after the election I think that would be some kind of incriminating evidence.

We will see.

Like Scar said, we would be thrilled at under $3.00 but in the end we live in paradise......

I think I saw regular at $2.9x yesterday.... and we are still happy with that?

Why I can remember when I was a kid (remember when you heard the old farts say this) when gas was $.19 in Detroit.

I did get Sunoco 260 for $.29 cents a while back (how long is a while you ask?)

Hey, I ran to Vegas and back two weeks ago and got an average of 42.5 mpg. I'll take that....and the journey was great.

Back