Game Thread for Saturdays(1/16) NFL Div. PLayoffs

Takeuon: right. plus the fact that he hasnt played much in a game in a month, and thats where my prediction came from.

Ravens "D" steps up when they needed to and holds Indy to a field goal on their opening drive.

3-0 Colts

Ravens have a nice drive down the field, but get stymied at the 10yd line and settle for a field goal.

3-3 Tied

77yd drive results in Manning throwing a nice 15 yd TD w/ only 2:00 to go in the 1st half.

10-3 Colts

IMO the Colts shouldn't have got the ball where they did after that penalty.

Anyways....Reggie Wayne scores a TD w/ only 0:03seconds to go before the half!

17-3 Indy

speared he led with hemet.
Colts 17-ravens -3
i got no trash talk 4 ravens fans there playing tough game.
ravens get ball 1st 2nd half.weeew im pacing

kinda blurry sorry thats my lucky Manning bobble head in front tv.standing on my blueray player
frekin the who going play @ superbowl.
over the hill over the hill take em 2 long get on off field.

Last edited:
Manning needs go WAyne more 2nd 1/2.The guy covering crosant REid I think is prety good.Guy covering WAyne struggling 2 do it.Manning needs forget about trying run Adie on 1st down start working Wayne.Didnt 1 the who get busted 4 child pics on his computer?There going sing pinball wizard kids nowdays dont know what a pinball machine is

So I take it the Colts won? Forgot to flip back for the end of the game. You guys suck with updates on the end of the game! ;):laugh:

So I take it the Colts won? Forgot to flip back for the end of the game. You guys suck with updates on the end of the game! ;):laugh:

:lol:

Sorry about that I fell alseep. Should give you an idea about how the game went. It was quite boring, but yes...the Colts won 20-3.

Can't tell you how excited I am for the Vikings v. Dallas game!! :cheerleader:

Who would you like to see win that Darth Z?

Back