Game Thread for Saturdays(1/16) NFL Div. PLayoffs

Well that pretty much seals the game up for the Saints.

Have to say....if Reggie Bush can stay healthy & play...the guy is a great player & a serious threat!

SAINTS HAVE NOW RACKED OFF 44 POINTS WOW IMPRESIVE

IM off board 4 a month if ravens win.Dont worry no chance that.

Ok...glad to see your joining in the thread NIGHFLIGHT. I know how excited you are for the next game.

Just do us a favor and go easy on the CAPS & FONTS....OK!? :rulez:

WHen Warner got hit he really got his bell rang.
THey should prob leave him out.
His eyes still look glazed shows he is tough 4 comin back in.

45-14

I have a feeling this is the last game we'll see the Kurt Warner play in :-(

What a great career and life he has had. Definitely a guy that leads by example. The NFL could use more men like him on the league :bowdown:

Wow NIGHFLIGHT....did you se that? Brees has more passing yards in 4 consecutive years then any other QB!

Pretty impressive when you have guys like Brady & Manning in the league

5:00 minutes left. Drew Brees would not see another snap if that was Lamb's team. Let's start the next game already.

Wow NIGHFLIGHT....did you se that? Brees has more passing yards in 4 consecutive years then any other QB!

Pretty impressive when you have guys like Brady & Manning in the league

Did you catch who won nfl mvp this year???

:thumbsup: Manning baby hes going hook up with reggie wayne

Piere Crosant (spelling prob wrong) has family in hati he is donating his game check 4 aid.Colts orginization is matching that

5:00 minutes left. Drew Brees would not see another snap if that was Lamb's team. Let's start the next game already.

- I Gotta Feelin' -Black Eyed Peas *New* 2009 (HQ)[/url]

Just keep that frekin Ray Lewis away from Manning.
Thats 1 person I WOULD HATE GET IN A BAR ROOM BRAWL WITH HE IS A MONSTER.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you catch who won nfl mvp this year???

:thumbsup: Manning baby hes going hook up with reggie wayne

Piere Crosant (spelling prob wrong) has family in hati he is donating his game check 4 aid.Colts orginization is matching that

Do you mean Pierre Garcon? Peter Waiter?

YES ROOKIE HE IS A LETHAL THREAT. Pierre+ Reggie Wayne+Dalles clark.
I LIKE WHEN THEY RUN THE CROSS PATERN THEY LIKE MAKE A X EASY GET OPEN THEN.Beware of Freenys patented spin move on defense.

Last edited:
So its official..."WHO DAT?" will go on to play the Vikings (:laugh:) ....I mean the winner of the Dallas-Vikings match-up in the NFC Champ. game.

Totally lop sided game againast the Cards who looked flat and got whoopd on by the Saints defense.

So bring on game #2!! Who's ready to talk Ravens v. Colts!??

How about some score predictions?

Come on.......Post up

Back