Game Thread for Saturdays(1/16) NFL Div. PLayoffs

I thin Minn+dalles hardest game 2 predict.
minn can win unless they get behind+Farve starts turning mad gunner.
I think cowboys WIN +jets WIN in a shocker over chargers.
I like Freeny,s attitude he said whoevers up next is up next dont matter.
COLTS VS SAINTS IN SUPIEDUPIE:thumbsup:
Really chargers+ jets dont matter because nobody getting past the colts.

colts win so im not banned.Am I GOING PUT MY MEMBERSHIP ON THE LINE 4 AFC TITLE GAME.OF COURSE THERES NO RISK INVOLVED.WE GOT MANNING

Last edited:
I think cowboys WIN +jets WIN in a shocker over chargers.

COLTS VS SAINTS IN SUPIEDUPIE:thumbsup:
Really chargers+ jets dont matter because nobody getting past the colts.

WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!

If the colts don't play better than that, they are going nowhere.

colts win so im not banned.Am I GOING PUT MY MEMBERSHIP ON THE LINE 4 AFC TITLE GAME.OF COURSE THERES NO RISK INVOLVED.WE GOT MANNING [/QUOTE]

You had better hope that the Jets win, because after watching that interceptionfest and no throws down field dink and dunk boring offense, the colts are not getting past the high flying over the top tall receiver nightmare that the Chargers will bring:poke: :beerchug:

TIme will tell colts dont care who they play next.

GOing nowere?? True 4 now there hosting the afc title game next week.
Colts are undefeated with starters in.:king::king::muscle::muscle:

The colts deffense is way under rated jets chargers dont matter nether will score more than 17 points against the colts.

colts win so im not banned.Am I GOING PUT MY MEMBERSHIP ON THE LINE 4 AFC TITLE GAME.OF COURSE THERES NO RISK INVOLVED.WE GOT MANNING

You had better hope that the Jets win, because after watching that interceptionfest and no throws down field dink and dunk boring offense, the colts are not getting past the high flying over the top tall receiver nightmare that the Chargers will bring:poke: :beerchug:[/QUOTE]

First lets see if they can get bye the jets.

Be careful what you ask for...

They cant even score on the jets.
Jets are going pull this off chargers are done.
17-7 jets 4 min left

sports_230.gif

What would be funny, at least to me, is if the jets beat the colts next week. The colts throttling back is why the jets got in in the first place.

Wont happen we were up by 5 before coach pulled the plug.
Jets do have reevis im shure they will put him on Reggie wayne Reevis reminds me of deion sanders.I think will be a tight game early vegas line colts faverd by 7 1/2

Well, the Chargers need a kicker with some gonads. Hurt them his whole career. Good luck to the Colts.

Manning got be carefull whoever Reevis 4 jets covers.THAT GUY has intercepted lots passes hes going probowl.They will prob have him covering Wayne

Back