~~ galespeeds mounted on front ~~

Nice...I'm not sure what I like better the wheels or the rearsets.
beerchug.gif

Hey, with feet like that, I am surprised you aren't looking at new brakes.... The scoot looks awesome!

(MC MUSTANG @ Nov. 05 2006,19:34) Hey, with feet like that, I am surprised you aren't looking at new brakes....  The scoot looks awesome!
New ABM rotors, Lorriane pads, HEL SS lines and Pazzo levers installed Shawn.

wink.gif

(Blackzook @ Nov. 05 2006,20:25) Nice bike runeight here is a pic of mine with Galespeeds and a few other mods.
P1000323.jpg

21102006002.jpg
those type "R"'s polished look sharp....are they clear coated. I get a lot of questions but no answers yet?

Boy! They sure are nice in polished!

Almost went with polished too. Very nice.

GPW, let me know on rear sprocket. No biggie either way. Thanks.

runeight...

untitled01.JPG

Unfortunately no clearcoat just bare alloy. They are reasonably easy to maintain I polish them about once a month and give them a wipedown after a ride in the rain so no biggie. Well worth the effort and with the forged alloy the shine is far brighter than polished stockies.

Unfortunately no clearcoat just bare alloy. They are reasonably easy to maintain I polish them about once a month and give them a wipedown after a ride in the rain so no biggie. Well worth the effort and with the forged alloy the shine is far brighter than polished stockies.

(Blackzook @ Nov. 06 2006,13:52) Unfortunately no clearcoat just bare alloy. They are reasonably easy to maintain I polish them about once a month and give them a wipedown after a ride in the rain so no biggie. Well worth the effort and with the forged alloy the shine is far brighter than polished stockies.
Thanks for the answer.

(black954 @ Nov. 06 2006,19:51) Dam, I like how your bike is all different shades of silver. Looks very nice.
wink.gif

thank you..

Almost done then will post complete pictures..

maybe..

(runeight @ Nov. 06 2006,06:00) Boy! They sure are nice in polished!

runeight...
I just put my GaleSpeeds up for sale on another board. Getting a set of BST's. You can have my rear sprocket if you want. Only has 1K on it..........and its the color you want. Right now I can only get a 45 tooth count. You may try oppracing.com they have what you need as well.

Greg

InfernoFinalImages2006005-1.jpg

(GPW @ Nov. 06 2006,20:41)

runeight...
I just put my GaleSpeeds up for sale on another board. Getting a set of BST's. You can have my rear sprocket if you want. Only has 1K on it..........and its the color you want. Right now I can only get a 45 tooth count. You may try oppracing.com they have what you need as well.

Greg
Greg,

Will it bolt up? Z14 to Busa? Here is what's on the way.

SPROCKET - VORTEX 530 825-41

runeight...

(runeight @ Nov. 06 2006,19:49)
(GPW @ Nov. 06 2006,20:41)

runeight...

Greg
Greg,

Will it bolt up? Z14 to Busa?

runeight...
They should be wheel specific not brand but let me check to be sure.

Greg,

Check your email. Never thought to look at the instructions but it gives a part number for the rear sprocket.

17618-45 (last being teeth of course)

runeight...

(runeight @ Nov. 07 2006,06:flamethrowing:) Greg,

Check your email. Never thought to look at the instructions but it gives a part number for the rear sprocket.

17618-45 (last being teeth of course)

runeight...
so you want a 45 tooth?

Back