~~ galespeeds mounted on front ~~

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
Greetings,

Just mounted up the front wheel and wanted to post some pictures for you folks here.

I know how we love pictures.

Rear wheel forth coming next week when sprocket arrives.

runeight...

102_0267.JPG

Love them. What did you do for rearsets. I have not been around last month or so.

(06BUSA @ Nov. 05 2006,13:59) Love them. What did you do for rearsets. I have not been around last month or so.
thank you..

Do you mean these? Rizoma rearsets in "cool blue".

runeight...

101_0148.JPG

Yep. I quit looking for them. Hope they make em in Black someday. Hell I just hope they make them again.

(06BUSA @ Nov. 05 2006,14:08) Yep. I quit looking for them. Hope they make em in Black someday. Hell I just hope they make them again.
If you notice the shift arm has a nick or two in them. I raised a little he11 about it but Rizoma stalled on a replacement.

A fellow by the name of Collin over in the U.K. got them to pop for a new one.

Took a little less than five (5) months but guess what?

Pic enclosed of new arm.

biggrin.gif

102_0261.JPG

Sweeeet!

*sigh*  You and your peer pressure!

Don't buy new wheels.
Don't buy new wheels.
Don't buy new wheels.

(runeight @ Nov. 05 2006,15:13)
(06BUSA @ Nov. 05 2006,14:08) Yep. I quit looking for them. Hope they make em in Black someday. Hell I just hope they make them again.
If you notice the shift arm has a nick or two in them. I raised a little he11 about it but Rizoma stalled on a replacement.

A fellow by the name of Collin over in the U.K. got them to pop for a new one.

Took a little less than five (5) months but guess what?

Pic enclosed of new arm.

biggrin.gif
Good. I remember the deal. I was looking to get em and anodize them.

galespeed_type_c.jpg

galespeed_type_r.jpg

gale_speed_expose_finishes.jpg

If anyone wants GaleSpeed wheels let me know. I will cut you the best price I can...PM I can get the type "R" or type "C"... white, black, polished, gunmetal and bronze along with a rear sprocket in the tooth count of your choice.  
super.gif

(GPW @ Nov. 05 2006,17:02) If anyone wants GaleSpeed wheels let me know. I will cut you the best price I can...PM I can get the type "R" or type "C"... white, black, polished, gunmetal and bronze along with a rear sprocket in the tooth count of your choice.  
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Back