Fuel price

Just gone over £5 per gallon here, so nearly 10 bucks. slightly larger gallon as depicted above but still bloody insane. Then yesterday BP and Shell announce record profits of nigh on 4 Billion pounds.

We bend over and grease up, they stuff us hard, and everyone seems to take it.

Come the revoloution they will be near the front of the que to stand infront of the wall!!
guns.gif
firedevil.gif

more on this... ( It was not until 2007, when EOG Resources of Texas started a frenzy when they drilled a single well in Parshal N.D. that is expected to yield 700,000 barrels of oil that real excitement and money started to flow in North Dakota. Marathon Oil is investing $1.5 billion and drilling 300 new wells in what is expected to be one of the greatest booms in Oil discovery since Oil was discovered in Saudi Arabia in 1938.)

this last part should ..."insite riots" ( The US imported about 14 million barrels of Oil per day in 2007 , which means US consumers sent about $340 Billion Dollars over seas building palaces in Dubai and propping up unfriendly regimes around the World, if 200 billion barrels of oil at $90 a barrel are recovered in the high plains the added wealth to the US economy would be $18 Trillion Dollars which would go a long way in stabilizing the US trade deficit and could cut the cost of oil in half in the long run.) ... get pissed poeple .
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

why the Hell
firedevil.gif
..are we paying for the .." restoration " of said " Irag" ..when their "Oil Reserves " ..would and should pay for the
guns.gif
< more than enough> ( Rebuilding ) of said..desert Hotspot.. < golf course's anyone > ..
cool.gif
.. i'm just wondering ..

in France, at least expensive in this moment, the price of the liter of gasoline is has surroundings 1,380 euros ! make me laugh...
laugh.gif

in the USA you are has how much the gallon... ? 1 US gallon = 3,78 liters right
rock.gif
?

in France that one has most beautiful road of the world and that one eats well, if not the remainder... it is of worse into worse
wowold.gif
thumb_down.gif

petrole.bbd.jpg
What the hell are you talking about. I understand its about gas prices but i cant make out anything else.

firedevil.gif
I'm ranting about the waste and the usage of gas supply that is being used ..in places other than where it is needed like this U.S.A... specialy since we have a reserve ..and it's not being used so we pay for shipment from some supposed third world country..
guns.gif
i'm done..
beerchug.gif

i wanna get my hands on a bycicle pretty soon here i cant hardley afford to drive my busa anymore i might end up buying a bicycle here pretty soon this sucks big time

If I remember right the government stated the prices would go done when we invaded, that's how they sold it to the people...

Back