Fuel injector warning light

jonnybusa

Registered
Hello all. I have a 2001 with 5600 miles. recently my fuel injector warning light came on and the clock alternates between f1 and the time. I looked in the owners manual and it says there is a problem with the fuel injectors. The bike runs great. I also referenced the online shop manual. Was wondering if anyone else had this problem and what was the typical fix.

run some injector cleaner through your bike and see if it helps.

I jumped the plug under the seat and got the code C022 which is the atmospheric pressure sensor. anyone have any idea where this is located. I downloaded the shop manual but i'm unable to open it. thanks again.

Finally took the bike to the dealer. My atmospheric pressure sensor is bad. I only have 5800 miles on my 01. it's gonna cost $170.00 to replace the sensor. Holy S*it. Also I noticed an oil leak. It looked like it was coming from around the oil filter. turns out some O rings are bad. I hope this isnt a sign of things to come.

Finally took the bike to the dealer. My atmospheric pressure sensor is bad. I only have 5800 miles on my 01. it's gonna cost $170.00 to replace the sensor. Holy S*it. Also I noticed an oil leak. It looked like it was coming from around the oil filter. turns out some O rings are bad. I hope this isnt a sign of things to come.
Let's hope not. With only 5600 miles your bike is still a baby.

tru dat damn
sad.gif

Back