Friend of mine was hit by a truck about a week ago

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
So I get a phone call today, and a friend of mine (and my wife's) is in the hospital, she has been there for a week. She and her Harley ridin' husband were riding together (side by side) for thier 20th, when this guy in a truck decides he needs to make a left hand turn from the far right lane. He nails her, busts her leg in several places (on contact), breaks arm and colarbone on contact with the ground, then cracks her skull, 'cause (you guessed it) she ain't wearing a helmet. Okay, so her husband gets the harley off of her, cops arrive and Curt (husband) learns that the guy in the truck has NO liscense, NO insurance, and the plates on the truck were "borrowed" from another car. Mean while, Penny is in the hospital, will be in a wheelchair for awhile.....
Guys, I gotta tel ya, this is getting rediculous. Oh well, just a little rant. Please wear your gear...there I said it, I feel better.

Shawn

Best wishes for your friend's recovery
wink.gif

Hope they can hold the driver accountable for what he did. People like that just piss me off.

sorry to hear about your friend. I hope she makes a fast recovery.

So sorry to hear it. Hopes for a fast recovery to her. Hopes the a$$ that did it gets a long vacation compliments of the state department of corrections.

Best wishes for your friend's recovery
wink.gif

Hope they can hold the driver accountable for what he did.  People like that just piss me off.
STKR-
Yeah, I said the same thing. I wonder why poeple do some of the stupid things they do....

best wishes! Been in the same situation with a friend of mine, thankfully his insurance took care of him

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. That's why I hate riding through town and do at a snails pace.

THAT STORY PISSED ME OFF. TELL YOUR FRIEND TO TAKE CARE OF HERSELF AND I WISH A SPEEDY RECOVERY. HOPEFULLY, SHE'LL BE RIDING AGAIN SOON.

Man. That is just wrong. Hope they hang the dude from his toenails.

Thoughts and prayers for your friend.

No license, no insurance, and borrowed plates. The guy should be charged as a felon and goto jail.
mad.gif
But no, he'll get off easy, as always....

That guy has bought and paid for an a$$ beating.....hope your friend has a chance to deliver....until then, prayers sent!

Aw, man......so sorry for your friends. Gotta wear those lids. Its a must! Best wishes to a speedy recovery to your friends.
sad.gif

Back