freshing up the engine,

Nicholas

Registered
what would yall suggest to replace, earlier this year i had the 2nd gear undercut and not all the gears but during the winter imma have all the gears cut this time cause my first is slipping.. but since imma have the engine apart i figured i should replace bearings and piston rings and stuff like that, where best place to get bearings and everything from and what else do yall suggest i should replace,
34kmiles, i ride her hard, basic mods, pc3 tuned, small air box mod, pair removed, full yoshi exhaust and been thinking of the pro's and con's of a electric water pump? any and all suggestions and information is great

I get my bearings from Calico who gets them from Australia. I would finish off the trans first. Pay to have it all done right and you wont have to keep revisiting the trans for more work. As for the rest of the engine, I would swap to better pistons (rings, pin, and clip as well). Maybe play with the gasket height to get a little more. The elstric water pump work great. Make sure you give it it's own source of fused power with a relay. Maybe clean the ports a little too. Just sand them a little to smooth them with out taking out to much material.

any more info on websites that sale the bearings or what else i should upgrade or what company i should get the stuff from would be awesome:poke:

Back