Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free mods?

free mods= sand and shine anything aluminum, there is actually a large air box mod too...basically cut everything out from the inside lip of the filter....carefully as to not cut into the bottom of the box...re-torque all the nuts and bolts for safety measure if your bored...

Lube the chain. It's amazing how much drag can come from a nasty chain.

All good suggestions on the mods but consider this: sandpaper, polish, sawblades. rivets, aren't completely free unless you already have it all sitting around the garage. For $25 you can get a 16t front sprocket, borrow the tools from a friend if you need to, do the work yourself, and have a mod you can really feel for practically nothing. I get where your at with $. I mod, fabricate, and handmake everything I possibly can even my own drag race exhaust (not on the bike in this pic). After that I shop for used parts I can get cheap. I got less than $6000 in this one so far including cost of the bike.

LOW LIFE BUSA PIC.jpg

All good suggestions on the mods but consider this: sandpaper, polish, sawblades. rivets, aren't completely free unless you already have it all sitting around the garage. For $25 you can get a 16t front sprocket, borrow the tools from a friend if you need to, do the work yourself, and have a mod you can really feel for practically nothing. I get where your at with $. I mod, fabricate, and handmake everything I possibly can even my own drag race exhaust (not on the bike in this pic). After that I shop for used parts I can get cheap. I got less than $6000 in this one so far including cost of the bike.

I guess strictly speaking, nothing is free. You have to burn a cheeseburger just to walk out to look at the bike. That's like $3.00 right there. :poke:

Mileage mod!

Ride it, but you have to pay pay for gas!

Top Bottom